• 

190 Points

Monday, February 19th, 2024 7:08 AM

Closed

Access settings

I often get a message on my phone;

Check Access Settings

"Trend Micro Mobile Security can view and control the screen." 

warning. What is this? Should I be concerned?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

5 months ago

Hi @Sogukkafa ,

Upon review, this specific permission relates to our Air Support for Mobile. Through this feature, users can directly access or contact support within the Mobile Security Application. Our support team can provide remote assistance or view the device, with user permission, to address performance issues and inquiries related to their mobile devices.

As shown in the provided screenshot, Air Support isn't listed in the accessibility permissions like other mobile security features. But don't worry, we've already raised this with our experts to include it under accessibility permissions.

Hope this helps! 

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

190 Points

Hi,

Trend Micro Version:

would this screen shot help?

Android OS version:14

+"Also does if direct you to the device's settings option when you click on the notification?"

-Yes, when I click on the notification it redirects me to the following settings.

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

190 Points

I left here the settings it redirects to

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

51 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Hi @erdipolat89

Upon review, this specific permission relates to our Air Support for Mobile. Through this feature, users can directly access or contact support within the Mobile Security Application. Our support team can provide remote assistance or view the device, with user permission, to address performance issues and inquiries related to their mobile devices.

As shown in the provided screenshot, Air Support isn't listed in the accessibility permissions like other mobile security features. But don't worry, we've already raised this with our experts to include it under accessibility permissions.

Hope this helps! 

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

190 Points

Thank you very much.
Have a good day.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

128 Messages