Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
(682)
G
I thought I was paying you to PREVENT THIS!!!

Please help fix tbis

Question

I'm receiving a lot of scam text messages. Can these be blocked?

I was receiving a lot of scam calls. I downloaded an app which blocked them but now they're sending me scam messages. Does Trend have a feature to help block these messages?

Question

Shut down

Why does it keep shutting  down on my android phone? 

Question

unsure app record by others

I lost my galaxy s10 and found back. How can I make sure there is no app been installed to record my phone call?

Question

Not working

Just paid and it not working

Problem

Trend app draining .my battery

Since installing the app the life of my fully charged battery is drastically reduced. I have to switch my phone off when I'm not using it. Please advise.

Question

Отключение защиты

Систематически выключается антивирусная защита Trendmicro, хотя предоставлен полный доступ, сделан администратором, но защита выключается и направляет в специальные возможности для включения. Иногда помогает включение, а иногда перезагрузка телефона. Это происходит несколько раз в день. Версия должн

Problem

Parental Controls not working

I have parental controls set to custom and have certain topics and websites blocked, mainly news sites to stop me soom scrolling. Upon initially setting up parental controls and adding blocked websites, it was successfully blocking them but after an hour I am able to access the sites. In my mobile s

Praise

Accidental touch lock

I can't turn off accidental touch lock on my Samsung phone

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More