Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
Some links are hard to trigger

Tap Buy/Activate, nothing happened. It is hard to tap

Do not want explicit ads why do put them in spam where they still visible

D o not want explicit ads on my phone. Why do you put them in spam where they are still visible?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

proposal

hello, please add a feature to vpn feature that blocks ads from all apps we have to use adguard vpn and that's why we can't use your app

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

proposal

hello, you are constantly sending notifications in the notification panel, this is annoying, instead of sending lost notification on the main screen a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

proposal

hello, you do not have sms and call blocking protection kaspersky and esette why you can not do what they do you do not consider our suggestions and y

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Ad blocking

hello if you have the feature to block the ads of all applications like adguard with vpn

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

VPN

YOUR VPN SERVICES IS GOT DISCONNECTED AFTER REFERESHING IN ANDROID 10. PLS ADD A TOOGLE OPTION FOR VPN AND ALSO ADD A OPTION FOR MANUAL CONNECT VPN AN

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Notification & fast scan speed

Hi, I've been getting notifications occasionally that say theres an issue but then I go to look at the issue thru the TM app and there's nothing. I r

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Android app issues

1: Web guard turning itself off. 2: not scanning apps except 4. 3: Not blocking sites I've added to blacklist, 4: scanned 1 website only but gives no

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Problem notification after scan

It is utterly and totally ridiculous that the app should tell me that there is a problem after a scan and then when I look at the notification it show

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago