Mobile Security for Android

Mobile Security for Android

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (Android)

• •••
D
Unsecured wifi

Without any recent changes on my end, phone (Samsung S21 Ultra) or carrier (Sprint/T-mobile) or network(WPA/WPA2), I just started getting a TrendMicro message stating that I'm on an Unsecured wifi connection. Why?

Question

Banking Scam/Fraud Message

I received a text message claiming to be from my bank provider telling me my account was suspended and to click a link. The mobile protection software did not detect the message as a scam. I have the setting set on high for this reason and due to the on going malmare messages everyone is receiving

Problem

Lost Device Proection portal on PC doesn't work!

I have the Lost Device Protection turned ON in my Mobile Security app on my Android. But when I go to the Lost Device Protection portal on my laptop, it doesn't work. https://mobilesecurity.trendmicro.com/ After signing in it says, "No Location Detected / Click Locate to locate the device."

Problem

Chat Support does not work

After sharing a text message I received all I can do is click on "I have a Trend Micro problem" and it doesn't let me enter anything else. The suspect text message was: This is tr the VR package: https://baskion.com/dvmryv.php?ilg5uohw3 | 6gh4f. Please do not download the APK because that is what I

Problem

How can I give Trend Mobile Security all permissions needed to protect financial accounts?

It keeps asking me to allow the app to draw over all other apps, how can I resolve this?

Problem

Closed

Web guard turns off continuously (message appears as notification) and so pay guard and fraud buster (without notifying)

I have to (re)enable the accessibility permission continuously because the Web guard turns off continuously (message appears as notification) and so pay guard and fraud buster (those without notification). Really bothersome.

Problem

Samsung s21 ultra Enable accessibility on Web guard

Please how do I enable Web guard accessibility on samsung s21 ultra? Trend micro security keep reminding me to turn in Web guard. Thanks. 

Question

My phone started running so slow especially when watching streaming videos

Since installing this virus protection on my Android I've noticed my phone is so slow and it seems like it buffers a lot. I can't even watch a full clip without a pause.  Pls help 

Problem

確認が必要なプライバシー設定を1件検出 以下のボタンをクリックして、Facebookのプライバシー設定を確認してください。詳細の表示 スキャン結果の表示今後表示しない ストーリーズこの意味がわかりません私はどの様にたいおうしたらよいでしょうか?

確認が必要なプライバシー設定を1件検出 以下のボタンをクリックして、Facebookのプライバシー設定を確認してください。詳細の表示 スキャン結果の表示 今後表示しない ストーリーズ

Question

Can not log in

I have TrendMicro on my laptop. I have added my Samsung cell phone to my account, have the app on my phone, but cannot login to my account.  When I go online on my laptop, it doesn't show that my Samsung has been added. Also, the WiFi checker on the phone app does not allow me to do a scan, s

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More