• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

Thursday, October 5th, 2023 4:01 AM

Closed

I can't get it on my other 4 damn devices

I been trying for hrs I have ask and ask noby wants to help I'm getting upset

I can't get the app because I don't have Internet they shut it down because of my VPN so what am I to do

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

10 months ago

I'm sick of asking I'm abt to cancel this already and look for someone else 

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

My daughter needs her shit for school and I been at this half the night I'm tired and abt done with u ppl

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

So either tell me how to get this on my other 4 devices when I have no Internet or I'm just cancelling this and find a site that can help me and my daughter before she gets behind in school it shouldn't take you ppl 5 hrs and still not be helping someone it's ur business really 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

51 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Hi @bookwaltersarah6

I apologize for any inconvenience. However, in order to install the subscription on your devices, you will require an internet connection.

Below, you'll find links to instructions for installing the Trend Micro Subscription on various devices that you can follow:

Windows: 

How to install and activate your Trend Micro product on Windows | Trend Micro Help Center

Mac: 

How to install Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac | Trend Micro Help Center

Mobile Devices

Android Devices

How to install Trend Micro Mobile Security on Android | Trend Micro Help Center

IOS Devices: 

How to install Trend Micro Mobile Security on iPhone or iPad | Trend Micro Help Center

Hope this helps!

Superstar

• 

207 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

@bookwaltersarah6​ its really not possible to install or set up an AV without an internet connection or even any customer service without it. You can get the offline installer to install but even that also requires internet connection for checking or to sync with your subscription. Also if you are looking for a remote support from Trend Micro's customer support then its not possible without a stable internet connection. 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

@Anime_007​, Thank you for your willingness to assist other users in this community. We greatly appreciate your help in our community. It's wonderful to see our users helping each other.

Hotshot

• 

20 Messages

• 

690 Points

10 months ago

How do you expect to get anything or any service WITHOUT internet 🤔❓

Don't think this is some kind of magic❓

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

@Dani_2077​,

It is true that many services today heavily rely on internet connectivity. Installing and activating security software requires internet connection to sync the app with the Trend Micro subscription and downloading software updates as well.

Thank you for sharing your insights here. We believe in the power of our community members to create a positive, collaborative and inclusive space for all.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights