Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Monday, October 2nd, 2023 4:48 AM

Closed

Icici imobile app does not work when trendmicro mobile security is installed

Icici  imobile app does not work when trendmicro mobile security is installed on my android phone. Everyone, I have disabled trendmicro mobile security and use icici imobile app. Any solution to use bank app without disabling mobile security,  pls share

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

10 months ago

Hi @lalithvoop,

Welcome to Trend Micro Users Community!

To better assist you, please provide the following information:

1. Did you encounter any error messages from the Trend Micro mobile security app while attempting to use the ICICI mobile app?

2. Is the ICICI app the only one experiencing issues when mobile security is enabled?

3. Could you specify the version of the Trend Micro Mobile Security app installed on your device?

Additionally, consider checking for updates for your ICICI mobile app.

For further troubleshooting, try disabling the web guard feature in your Trend Micro Mobile Security app and then attempt to use the ICICI mobile app. Here's how to use Trend Micro Web Guard on Android. Please share the outcome by replying to this thread.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Superstar

• 

207 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

10 months ago

Please share screenshots of error shown or displayed. It will help the Trend Micro team understand better what's causing the issue.

Superstar

• 

207 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

10 months ago

Also I would like to ask whether you have changed the protection strength to high from Normal. As this may cause the app to flag legitimate and genuine apps as potential threats. 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @Anime_007,

Thank you for engaging with our community.

In this kind of case, we really do have to further investigate why the ICICI won't work with Trend Micro Mobile Security.

And yes, there is a possibility that the protection level of Trend Micro Mobile Security is the reason why a certain website is not loading on the device.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights