Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(252)
L
Trend Micro attempts to install toolbar into browser without permission

Just got a notification from Chrome that Trend Micro was attempting to install a tool bar and make other changes. It did this without my authorization.I don't think that's a good idea.

Problem

Posting to Instagram

Since I installed Micro Trend, I get this message everytime ( On Safari and Google Chrome) I try to post to Instagram. Your post could not be shared. Please try again. I can post on my phone but not on my Apple Mac Pro laptop like I used to. When i turn off Micro trend I still can post on Instag

Question

Updates and scanning

Every time my Mac goes in hibernation mode and i want ,the next time to start up, Trend does every time an update and that slows down  my Mac.  This is very annoying and takes a big time to use my mac. Is this problem specific to my subscription?

Question

[New Installer] Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac version 11.5

Download and install the NEW! Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac. Follow these steps for easy installation.     Step 1: Check Compatibility   Minimum System Requirements 1.5 GB free hard disk space 2GB Memory Apple® M1 or Intel® Core™ 1 GHz processor   Supported

Announcements

continuous scanning

My I Mac went into scan mode 3 days ago and has been in scan mode, actively scanning files, since then. Is this normal/OK?

Question

Cleaner One Pro

I installed Cleaner One Pro and when it finished downloading it asked me if I wanted it to clean all my junk files. I clicked yes and to my horror it deleted several years of word documents that I will never get back.  I have some backed up but not all of them.  Be careful when you instal

Problem

Macube Cleaner - Threat: PUA.MacOS.MACMASTER.MSGHO21

HI , I have Macube Cleaner Version 4.3.1 under Monterey V 12.2.1 installed. My new installed Trendmicro Antivirus for Mac reported daily that there is a threat PUA.MacOS.MACMASTER.MSGHO21 in the Macube installation... any ideas? Thank's a lot.

Problem

add a Mac Sierra

hello, I bought 2 maximum security 2021 to add my imac sierra but I can't add an additional workstation, how should I do itI attach the screenshot of my personal account

Question

Trend Micro Antivirus: Too many "Update Completed" notifications on MacOS Monterey latest version (12.2.1)

Want to stop the excessive Trend Micro Antivirus notifications with the following text in a pop-up dialogue box:"Update Completed. The current components are all up-to-date. No new updates are available" with a "Close" button....and the icon bounces in the dock until you click "Close". It only updat

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Security for Best Buy extension for Microsoft Edge on Mac OS: counting as an additional (Windows) device

Hi there,I'm having an issue with the Trend Micro Security for Best Buy extension on Microsoft Edge on Mac OS. I have Trend Micro™ Internet Security 2021.I have the Mac as one of my protected devices. However, the Edge extension keeps on reading that the license is expired and that I should si

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More