Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
A

Closed

Full Disc access

I upgraded and downloaded TM and when I get to the place where it tells me to move the TM icon to Full Disc Access file, the icons will not move when I click on them. I have uninstalled, reinstalled just to make sure, but I still cannot move the files over after following the directions several time

Question

does trend micro update daily automaticly

does trend micro update automaticly

Question

Closed

Cant do updates for mac

I can never do update for mac as always says can't connect to the update server. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Problem

Closed

Product Renewal

Why do I have to download software I already have on my Mac when I do a renewal?

Question

Closed

Camera is On

Every time I opened my Mac, I found a notification from TREND that told me that there is an app opened the camera. My question is how can I know what is this app?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

change licence number?

how to change license number on mac ?.

Question

Closed

Mal_VTool-1 appearing last couple of days on my iMac

hi over the last couple of days, trend is quarantining the threat i attempt to clean and receive the error 'unable to add your selections to the Scan Exception List (press ok) which doesn't tell me much it appears in my app support library google chrome profile (but can't copy the whole file stri

Question

Closed

My trend micro won't automatically update on my MacBook Pro. How do I get it to do this?

Trend Micro automatically updates on my apple iMac and apple iPhone, yet every time I open my MacBook, I have to automatically scan and update Trend Micro on it. Why and how can I get this to automatically update on my MacBook? It's very time consuming every time I open it to get something done. Man

Problem

Closed

Full Disk Access required to protect your files

Trend is asking me "Full Disk Access required to protect your files", how do I do this?

Question

Closed

what is NEIKEv2Provider and what is "privatekey"?

I have a Trend premium subscription as part of my partner John Eyre's 3 year subscription and on login to my iMac I keep getting asked for NEIKEv2Provider and "privateKey password in my keychain"?  How do I find the password?   Thanks Cynthia Witney

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More