Skip to main content
Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
K
Will Trend Micro continue to work after I install macOS 10.15.6 update

I was told by apple that Trend Micro will not work after I install the update macOS 10.15.6. Is that true? I am holding up on installing the update

Question

Closed

TrendMIcro Antivirus running several processes on MacBook Catalina o/s

Hi,why TrendMicro is spinning 5 processes to run at once ? is that normal, expected ? Thank you

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Question

Closed

Incompatibility Issue

I received a pop up message stating future Apple MacBook Pro Updates will not be supporting Trend Security...

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Question

Wifi

I have an Apple laptop with trend micro premium security suite 2020. My issue is that there is no problem connecting to our home wifi and using inter

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Problem

Closed

Incompatibility with Mac update

I recently updated my Macbook and renewed my antivirus subscription. When I tried installing the renewed version, I got a popup that said the version

Problem

Closed

Daily pop-up not accepting my password

Every morning I get a pop-up that says "Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac wants to make changes. Enter your password to allow this". It does not

Problem

Closed

Incompatibility issues

Just received a note on my Apple Air saying that Trend micro will not be compatible with future Apple operating systems. Please advise what action is

Question

Closed

Apple Mac message re legacy system Extension

I am getting a message to say that my Trend Antivirus for Mac is out of date and will not be compatible with next up date by Apple. I am running the l

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Question

Closed

Latest Mac OS COMPATIBILITY with Trend

Latest MAC OS software are saying they are not compatible with Trend.

Question

Closed

Mac Heuristic Pattern? & Smart Scan Agent

Left my Mac in the sleep mode for the last day or so, and I open the Mac, see a screen apparantly from "Trend Micro Antivirus" with what I a

Question