Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
Mal_VTool-1 appearing last couple of days on my iMac

hi over the last couple of days, trend is quarantining the threat i attempt to clean and receive the error 'unable to add your selections to the Scan

Question

My trend micro won't automatically update on my MacBook Pro. How do I get it to do this?

Trend Micro automatically updates on my apple iMac and apple iPhone, yet every time I open my MacBook, I have to automatically scan and update Trend M

Problem

Bit-exchange.co.uk

Bit-exchange.co.uk is an global accredited online company, reliable and fast

Idea

Closed

Full Disk Access required to protect your files

Trend is asking me "Full Disk Access required to protect your files", how do I do this?

Question

Closed

what is NEIKEv2Provider and what is "privatekey"?

I have a Trend premium subscription as part of my partner John Eyre's 3 year subscription and on login to my iMac I keep getting asked for NEIKEv2Prov

Question

How do i turn off banner notifications on my MAC?

I have enabled web advertisements on web filtering, but every time it blocks an advertisment it sends a banner on the right hand site. It is very anno

Problem

Network Extension - Nightmares

The new updates and the trend micro-network extension are causing me constant problems. I have never had to add a DNS address for my home network.

Question

macOS - Trend Micro Maximum Security - requested changes

1. The interface is in desperate need of a overhaul on macOS - Trend Micro 'antivirus one' on the appstore might not be as powerful, but its

Idea

Closed

dashlane autoload at startup

unwanted. How to remove from startup?

Question

Closed

facebook not opening

i cant open my facebook on my mac after installing trend micro. all other links in google chrome is working, only facebook show site cannot be reached

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More