Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
I
PUA.MacOS.Obfuscated.PFH

Since last night I keep getting PUA.MacOS.Obfuscated.PFH listed in my quarantine file, can't clean, delete it or quarantine it. Seems to only hidden in my nordvpn files any ideas?

Question

Help. my scan and updating has frozen again

My scan and update capabilities have frozen again.

Problem

Threats unable to be quarantined

352 threats found though only 2 of them were able to be quarantined. What do I now do with the rest of the threats?

Question

Manage your account page on Trend Micro page goes to a 404 page.

Manage your account page on Trend Micro page goes to a 404 page. In other words, the page is not there. I need to change my credit card. I will be billed in 6 days and I need to change the credit card!

Problem

What's the status of the Trend Micro Check - Browser Security extension for macOS Safari?

Back in December 2022, I installed the Trend Micro Check - Browser Security 22.0.3 extension for macOS Safari. My software installation log (a handcrafted FileMaker database) shows the extension has been upgraded to 22.0.4 and 22.0.6. When I first installed the extension, I saved this link to the

Question

My activation code was in use already?

Should I cancel my subscription, I bought a subscription and it was in use by an android already, hacked?

Question

Why is the machine not showing report in the Trend Micro Security Report?

We were advised by one of the chat support agents that it would take a month before the machine reports to the Trend Micro Security Report. It has been more than a month already since we uninstalled and reinstalled the Trend Micro agent.

Question

How to push Apex Trend Micro security agent from intune portal on MAC devices

Hi, I have deployed security agent for Windows system but I am facing trouble while pushing agent on MAC OS.

Problem

Cleaner One Pro for Mac 6.5.9 — April 2024 Update

Trend Micro Community! Mac users, get ready for the Cleaner One Pro 6.5.9 updates! Cleaner One Pro is your all-in-one Mac Clean Master, providing comprehensive disk cleaning and more.   It's fast, simple to navigate, and offers an intuitive user interface, ensuring a smooth experience. 

Announcements

Trend Micro Antivirus One 3.10.3 for Mac — April 2024 Release

Trend Micro Community!   Attention, Mac users! Prepare for the latest updates to Antivirus One Pro version 3.10.3! Antivirus One provides real-time antivirus monitoring, safeguarding your Mac against adware, ransomware, spyware, and various malware threats.     Antivirus One 3.

Announcements

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More