PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5124)
G
Isn't Password Manager included in Maximum Security

First, let me state I have a fully paid and activated subscription to Maximum Security. On my account page, it's telling me I have both this paid account and a recently expired Password Manager account, which it wants me to renew. I have nearly 400 passwords stored there. I type in my current Max

Question

I don't have permissions to USB drives

I have recently encountered this issue where i can't use USB Drives. It tells me that i don't have permissions to access the drives. then it tells me to access the security tab, but when i go to properties there is no "security" tab. Does any one know a way to get around this. I have checked all gr

Problem

Log is empty for "Unauthorized changes"

4 "unauthorized changes" reported but log is empty

Problem

Web Security Agent Issue

1. I want to uninstall my web security enforcement agent from one of my endpoint but enforcement agent required password to delete its agent, what is the password and where do i find the password?2. After using external tools for deleting agent i am stuck in other problem, so the problem is that enf

Question

Secure Delete Recycle Bin

Is there a shortcut I can use to empty the recycle bin secure;y without having to right mouse click on recycle bin then click on more options then scroll to Empty Recycle Bin Securely. Too Many steps and it didn't use to be like this it was always under Empty Recycle Bin

Question

Trend Micro Cleaning Pro

Hi, I recently bought a HP Pavilion Plus and installed Trend Micro Security plan. I have scanned everything it required and there is always a POOR report. It still finds new things to remove in the laptop. I am not a savvy user being nearly 70 years old. I just have minimal usage. I removed the junk

Problem

Phish Reporting Tool

Trend used to have a free download of a Phish Reporting Tool installed as an Outlook Add-In. I've misplaced the installer allowing me to customize it to send the email to our IT team for review. Does anyone have a copy of the original installer? or better - will TrendMicro resurrect the tool? Here

Question

Pinned

Secure Your Devices: Activate Trend Micro Security

Hi, Trend Micro Community!     Ensuring your online safety is crucial, and activating your subscription is the first step after installing Trend Micro Security on your PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.   We'll help you activate it. Follow the simple activation steps outlined o

Announcements

How to Unsubscribe from Community Notification Email

Hi, Trend Micro Community! Stay in the loop and connected with our community notifications! You'll receive updates via marketing messages, newsletters, and social network notifications. Plus, we'll keep you in the know about new comments and replies to your posts, as well as provide updates on topi

Idea

PwmSIA_Global_Production.exe

After Trend Micro Password Manager is successfully downloaded, is it safe to delete PwmSIA_Global_Production.exe off the desktop? And the Dp_Setup_Global_Production_64bit.exe as well? I keep nothing on my desktop as its a personal preference. Also, Where can I store the Folder that was created after

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More