Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(307)

Closed

Password Manager Continuous Login Prompting

Problem with Trend Micro Password Manager. Computer: Toshiba Satellite L675 Laptop Processor: Core I3 M350 @ 2.27GHz Ram: 4.0 GB System Type: 64 bit OS, x64 based processor Internet Explorer 11 Version 11.125.16299.0 Update version 11.0.49 (KB4052978) I access a web site that requires a password. Pa

Problem

Closed

Is full version of password manager included in Maximum Security package?

I recently installed Maximum Security on my laptop using one of the available licenses in our package that my husband purchased before. He has never used the password manager, but thought it was included in the package. I installed the virus protection software fine, but it appears that I only have

Question

Closed

PWM takes over half a minute to find the pw. Why?

I've just installed the stand-alone version of Password Manager on wife's laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad). It works but takes over half a minute to find the password and sign on. Now, on my home PC it's virtually instant. On the laptop I sit there fiddling my thumbs waiting for it - it's quicker to look up

Question

Closed

Multiple Users - Password Manager

If I have multiple users on multiple machines how do I keep their instances of Password Manager unique so that they do not have access to each other's passwords? It seems like getting a second installation running on a second machine means that the primary account holder has to log into password ma

Question

Closed

Password Manager Console is running under an unsafe mode

I recently bought a new license for Trend Micro Password Manager valid thru 2019Windows 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.125Internet Security SW Bitdefender 2018Every time I start my PC I get the error: Password Manager Console is running under an unsafe mode. However, I can open the console without any

Problem

Closed

dropbox login fails

When I try to log in to DROPBOX{ https://www.dropbox.com/1/connect_login} I get following error message:"It seems the app you’re using submitted a bad request. If you’d like to report this error to the app’s developer, include the information below.More details for developers:This app is not valid&q

Problem

Closed

Forgotten Master Password

I have forgotten my master password for password manager and my hint does not help. How do I reset it or remove it because it is really annoying popping up all the time when all I can do is close it

Question

Closed

Does Password Manager have an extension for mobile browsers?

Password Manager installed extensions for my desktop browsers, so I am prompted for a master password to log-in to saved sites. However, nothing similar happens on my phone, despite installing the app. I use both Firefox and Chrome. Thanks,

Question

Closed

Password manager for firefox

I clicked on various links to install Password Manager on Firefox, but nothing works . It shows up on tool bar, but shows help is needed and then goes to Trend Micro help site. Will it work in Firefox or not ?

Question

Closed

local copy of the passwords

Hi, is there a way to keep a local copy of the passwords ? In case I don't have connectivity but still need access to my passwords ? regards Johan VP

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More