Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(312)

Closed

Logging into Password Manager without logging into Trend

After a small fail with my crappy MS Surface Book I now have to sign into my Trend account BEFORE I can sing into Password Manager. Having to login in twice is obviously unacceptable. Is there an easy solution other than reinstalling Password Manager?

Question

Closed

Why the Password Manager does not show up in the Dutch version off TM Maximum security?

Why the Password Manager does not show up in the Dutch version off TM Maximum security?If i install the English version, than i got by Data the possibility to download the "Password Manager" if i install the Dutch version it is not there.Kind regards,Tom

Question

Closed

Password Manager End of Support

I have received an email which appears to come from Trend Micro America, advising me that my current version Password Manager will reach its end of support in Dec 2018. It has a link in the email to advising me to upgrade to Version 3.8. I was want to confirm this is a legitimate email before click

Question

Closed

I do not get a SIGN IN button

unable to sign in to password mgr.

Question

Closed

Password Manager Continuous Login Prompting

Problem with Trend Micro Password Manager. Computer: Toshiba Satellite L675 Laptop Processor: Core I3 M350 @ 2.27GHz Ram: 4.0 GB System Type: 64 bit OS, x64 based processor Internet Explorer 11 Version 11.125.16299.0 Update version 11.0.49 (KB4052978) I access a web site that requires a password. Pa

Problem

Closed

Is full version of password manager included in Maximum Security package?

I recently installed Maximum Security on my laptop using one of the available licenses in our package that my husband purchased before. He has never used the password manager, but thought it was included in the package. I installed the virus protection software fine, but it appears that I only have

Question

Closed

PWM takes over half a minute to find the pw. Why?

I've just installed the stand-alone version of Password Manager on wife's laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad). It works but takes over half a minute to find the password and sign on. Now, on my home PC it's virtually instant. On the laptop I sit there fiddling my thumbs waiting for it - it's quicker to look up

Question

Closed

Multiple Users - Password Manager

If I have multiple users on multiple machines how do I keep their instances of Password Manager unique so that they do not have access to each other's passwords? It seems like getting a second installation running on a second machine means that the primary account holder has to log into password ma

Question

Closed

Password Manager Console is running under an unsafe mode

I recently bought a new license for Trend Micro Password Manager valid thru 2019Windows 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.125Internet Security SW Bitdefender 2018Every time I start my PC I get the error: Password Manager Console is running under an unsafe mode. However, I can open the console without any

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More