Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager

Trend Micro Password Manager not working. See attachment. Any ETA on fixing it?

Problem

Closed

Password manager popping up in mac menu bar

I have password manager (version 3.5) on my macbook pro (El Capitan 10.11.5). Every 60 seconds or so, the icon pops up in my menu bar, bounces a few times, then disappears again. If I'm streaming a video in full screen, this forces the full screen to close - so I can't watch in full screen. How do I

Problem

Closed

Would like different master pw on each computer

I purchased and installed TM Max Security 2017 on my computer, no problems, master password works great. I installed on my wife's computer, setup Password Manager and password is already set to my password. Can each computer have its own Password Manager master password?

Question

Closed

RISKY MESSAGES

I received a message saying my passwords were not very good, and to create a master password. This would be the only password I would need. Is this a genuine message from you.

Question

Closed

Failed to load extension error

Can anyone help me with this error I am getting.Failed to load extension from C:\programfiles\trendmicro\tmids\tower\tower_main. Manifest is not valid JSON. Line:1, column: 1, unexpected token.

Problem

Closed

the password manager just seems to have stopped working

Password manager was popping up every time I need to use a password for access on the internet and now it just seems to have stopped. This is a new computer and originally it was using bing as the home page and I have switched to google. Would this cause it to stop?

Question

Closed

Exporting passwords

When exporting passwords for my own use will a copy be made or are my passwords moved from PM, leaving me with just one copy?

Question

Closed

"open PWM file"

I have W10 and using Trend Micro Max Security 11. I just exported my password manager data in hopes of cleaning up the duplicates. The file has an extension of PWM. I don't know how to open it. I tried Excel but it asked questions I don't know how to answer, ie., delimited, etc.

Problem

Closed

password manager doesnt conect to the internet

Says that cannot connect to Trend Micro and check internet connection. I *need* to make a transaction, like, ASAP! (I clearly have internet connection...)

Problem

Closed

Password manager

Many of my frequently accessed websites auto filled my password after I entered the first character of my email address. I installed Trend Micro password manager and now this feature no longer works.  I want it back.  I uninstalled password manager.  What else can I do to get this fe

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More