Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(312)

Closed

Password manager query

I have a licence for 6 machines - I've downloaded Password Manager on my PC and iPhone and now want to load PM onto my mac, my wife's PC and her iPhone but while there are 3 downloads available on my account Password Manager does not appear in the Products available for download. Thanks Colin Wright

Question

Closed

Password Manager lost all my autofill data

Stupid support dialogue has now lost my ? so I have to retype. Pathetic !!! I gave Password Manager a try as suggested and have now lost all the autofill data from my websites in Chrome. I am very angry about this as there was no warning at all and PWM seems pretty useless to me as it doesn't fill

Question

Closed

"Unable to Help with Your Passwords" error message

I installed it a few days ago and started to add my passwords but now it has stopped working "unable to help with your passwords"is the message i get from the toolbar and when I click on the links for the program it does not respond Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Password Manag

Question

Closed

Unable to turn on Password Manager

I would like to use password manager, but cannot log in. Program keeps asking me for my master password. I only have one password for Trend Micro, but please note that my email address was recently changed. Thanks, Dave

Problem

Closed

Password Manager Icon with Exclamation ! mark

Why do I have an exclamation mark on my icon. when I right or left click it tells me nothing. Clicking on icon does not open the manager log-in.

Problem

Closed

i am getting this error from my tend micro password manager chrome extension http://imgur.com/QYLvUO7

so there is an interruption between the two extensions plz fix

Problem

Closed

Trend Password Manager Firefox Extension could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled.

My computer lost trend altogether incl pw manager. In tray it replaced the symbol with a similar looking icon that handles pointer. Many many problems with any browser. Trend was reinstalled. Ran full scan. Now noticing password manager is gone. How do I get it back. I feel like I've been hacked and

Problem

Closed

Unable to Help with Your Passwords

Maximum 10 security password manager not operating. I just paid for a one year subscription of this and I am now having problems. Unable to Help with Your Passwords Please try again or get support here. I can't even get past your key function suggestion. Give me something I can go to with click of t

Problem

Closed

Password Manager not working locally and as Chrome add-on

Hello. My Trend Micro Password Manager does not work as Google Chrome add-on as well as local app any more. The local Manager refuses to work by citing No Internet Connection as the excuse despite my PC having already connected to an active Wi-Fi

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More