Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)

Closed

PWM takes over half a minute to find the pw. Why?

I've just installed the stand-alone version of Password Manager on wife's laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad). It works but takes over half a minute to find the password and sign on. Now, on my home PC it's virtually instant. On the laptop I sit there fiddling my thumbs waiting for it - it's quicker to look up

Question

Closed

Multiple Users - Password Manager

If I have multiple users on multiple machines how do I keep their instances of Password Manager unique so that they do not have access to each other's passwords? It seems like getting a second installation running on a second machine means that the primary account holder has to log into password ma

Question

Closed

Password Manager Console is running under an unsafe mode

I recently bought a new license for Trend Micro Password Manager valid thru 2019Windows 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.125Internet Security SW Bitdefender 2018Every time I start my PC I get the error: Password Manager Console is running under an unsafe mode. However, I can open the console without any

Problem

Closed

dropbox login fails

When I try to log in to DROPBOX{ https://www.dropbox.com/1/connect_login} I get following error message:"It seems the app you’re using submitted a bad request. If you’d like to report this error to the app’s developer, include the information below.More details for developers:This app is not valid&q

Problem

Closed

Forgotten Master Password

I have forgotten my master password for password manager and my hint does not help. How do I reset it or remove it because it is really annoying popping up all the time when all I can do is close it

Question

Closed

Does Password Manager have an extension for mobile browsers?

Password Manager installed extensions for my desktop browsers, so I am prompted for a master password to log-in to saved sites. However, nothing similar happens on my phone, despite installing the app. I use both Firefox and Chrome. Thanks,

Question

Closed

Password manager for firefox

I clicked on various links to install Password Manager on Firefox, but nothing works . It shows up on tool bar, but shows help is needed and then goes to Trend Micro help site. Will it work in Firefox or not ?

Question

Closed

local copy of the passwords

Hi, is there a way to keep a local copy of the passwords ? In case I don't have connectivity but still need access to my passwords ? regards Johan VP

Question

Closed

ANZ Online investing

I accidentally deleted ANZ investing from password manager

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More