Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 11:25 PM

Closed

Multiple Users - Password Manager

If I have multiple users on multiple machines how do I keep their instances of Password Manager unique so that they do not have access to each other's passwords? It seems like getting a second installation running on a second machine means that the primary account holder has to log into password manager on each machine.

12 Messages

• 

324 Points

7 years ago

Hi, matthew.ogus

Thank you for posting your question here and welcome to the Trend Micro Community!

Just to clarify your concern, you want to know how to make the accounts on your Password Manager unique on each of your computers, is this right? Please allow me to help you with this.

The Trend Micro Password Manager is a subscription-based product which means that one Trend Micro account is equivalent to one Password Manager account. It cannot be shared with other users to have unique passwords on each Password Manager, however, a user can install it on multiple devices using the same Trend Micro Account. If you want a separate Password Manager account on the other computers, you need to have a different subscription from different users. 

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reply back on this thread.

Thank you and have a great day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Neophyte

• 

13 Messages

• 

380 Points

7 years ago

Further to that answer (I have a similar issue in that I want to add PWM to my wife's PC, which is one of the 3 protected under my own subscription), is PWM available as a standalone option or does it only come packaged with Maximum Security?

Phil

Elite Solutionist

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

33.4K Points

7 years ago

Hi Phil,

Here all you wants to know about the Password manager:
https://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-us/home/pages/technical-support/password-manager/1059618.aspx?vwd...

Kind regards,
Tom
Brand User

Prodigy

• 

262 Messages

• 

5K Points

7 years ago

Hi phil,

In addition to @Tom Emmelot's answer to your inquiry, you may check on the Trend Micro online store for an individual license.

Please note that 1 Trend Micro account is for 1 Password Manager account.

Password Manager Software

Thank you and have a great day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights