Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(310)

Closed

[IDEA] Support the Opera browser

Hi team.I would suggest that "Trend Micro Password Manager" could support Opera browser (http://www.opera.com) as a plugin. I use Opera and when I use "Trend Micro Password Manager" I need to open another browser.I believe that Opera is a fairly used browser as well.Thank you!

Idea

Closed

Hello

MS has recently updated my hotmail. The password protection now no longer works for hotmail and logging in has become a chore.  The password protection pops up and doesn't work.  So when I get 1/2 through manually loggin in password protection pops up again  and resets the login inte

Problem

Closed

I have three PwmTower.exe progams running. OK to stop two of them?

If you say yes I can stop two, is that the best way to stop them in task manager, or is there a better way?thank you!

Question

Closed

Password Manager feedback

Trendmicro should put their investments into something other than a password manager, and suggest their users go to LastPass for a world class password manager Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Password Manager problem in Google Chrome.

Idea

Closed

Can't install Password Manager

I've been using Trend Micro for years now. I believe I always purchase Maximum Security. I was also using Password Manager, very happily, until it started telling me it was unable to help with passwords. I looked up tips on your website for this issue, and uninstalled Password Manager. When I try to

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager

Trend Micro Password Manager not working. See attachment. Any ETA on fixing it?

Problem

Closed

Password manager popping up in mac menu bar

I have password manager (version 3.5) on my macbook pro (El Capitan 10.11.5). Every 60 seconds or so, the icon pops up in my menu bar, bounces a few times, then disappears again. If I'm streaming a video in full screen, this forces the full screen to close - so I can't watch in full screen. How do I

Problem

Closed

Would like different master pw on each computer

I purchased and installed TM Max Security 2017 on my computer, no problems, master password works great. I installed on my wife's computer, setup Password Manager and password is already set to my password. Can each computer have its own Password Manager master password?

Question

Closed

RISKY MESSAGES

I received a message saying my passwords were not very good, and to create a master password. This would be the only password I would need. Is this a genuine message from you.

Question

Closed

Failed to load extension error

Can anyone help me with this error I am getting.Failed to load extension from C:\programfiles\trendmicro\tmids\tower\tower_main. Manifest is not valid JSON. Line:1, column: 1, unexpected token.

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More