Neophyte

• 

14 Messages

• 

446 Points

Thursday, September 14th, 2017 12:35 AM

Closed

Problem with Data Protection and Password Manager

Help! I recently installed the updated version of Trend Micro Security and enabled the Master Password Manager. I also have the Privacy protection for my email account configured. Now whenever I try to send and email or log in to accounts, my email address is blocked so my emails will not send and I can't get into accounts - including this one. What do I do to fix this problem?
Brand User

12 Messages

• 

312 Points

7 years ago

Hi mbogorka,

Thank you for post and welcome to our community!

I 'm sorry to hear that you can't login your email accounts. May I know if there's any message appearing whenever you try to login? Also, Is Trend Micro asking for your master password whenever you try to login?

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Neophyte

• 

14 Messages

• 

446 Points

7 years ago

Yes, the message is Trend Micro has blocked ....... and then it shows email and Google.chrome as the 2 sites blocked. And yes, I click on the Master Password sign in and Trend Micro again blocks it.
Brand User

67 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

7 years ago

Hi mbgorka,

Thank you so much for your response.

We would highly appreciate it if you could provide us screenshots so we can further check this issue.

In the meantime, you may try to manually reset your web browser and check if the issue will still persists. You may refer to the article below on how to reset your web browser:

Resetting your web browser for performance and website redirection issues

Note: If you have important saved passwords or bookmarks, make sure to create a backup so you can restore it later on.

We will wait for your response.

Thank you and have a great day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights