Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)

Closed

password manager

My Password Manager stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I use it every day as I have many passwords to remember, like most people.  Very frustrating.  I have an HP ENVY 64 bit PC and use Chrome extensively.  I have been using Password Manager for years and this is the 1st issue I have

Problem

Closed

Password Manager

I think the password manager is either very complicated, or so simple (doubt it) that i don't get it. There really should be a paragraph or two upfront that tells you how its supposed to work. Supposedly I have only 1 PW to remember, but it seems when I enter that at a website your system "knows" (i

Problem

Closed

Download passwords

Hello, I want to download all my passwords to save them separately on an encrypted drive. How?

Question

Closed

i have a master pass word so what happens if i do not renew trend

I just signed up for a master password, what happens if I do not renew trend

Question

Closed

P.M. keeps popping up on every page of web site.

Password Manager pop's up multiple times within the same web site, ie. every time I click a link within the web page. So for instance, if I am on a shopping web site, and have already signed in, everytime I go to a new page within the same web site, the password manager pop's up. Super annoying.

Question

Closed

signing in & installation issue

Hi, As first I couldn't sign in to my password manager added to my google chrome. I uninstalled it and tried to install again. But I couldn't???

Question

Closed

import passwords from Dashlane

Is there a way to import passwords from Dashlane password mgr.? I have the Dashlane exported to a CSV file. I've tried the import options in "data" with no success. Thanks[changed Title and moved to Ideas Section for better visibility]

Question

Closed

Help for downloading Password Manager

Hi, Since yesterday, I try to download Password Manager that is included in my TrendMicro Maximum Security licence but I always get this message : Something went wrong and Trend Micro is working hard to fix the problem. Please try again later. If you need any help, contact Trend Micro support. (#900

Question

Closed

I tried to enter a new Master Email and pushed a wrong button. How can I start over after I have learned how to use it? Help -

I have just made and tried to install a new master password. I evidently checked a wrong box and there are a lot of unprotected passwords. Is there any way that I can cancel the master password and start over?

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More