Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(307)

Closed

Help for downloading Password Manager

Hi, Since yesterday, I try to download Password Manager that is included in my TrendMicro Maximum Security licence but I always get this message : Something went wrong and Trend Micro is working hard to fix the problem. Please try again later. If you need any help, contact Trend Micro support. (#900

Question

Closed

I tried to enter a new Master Email and pushed a wrong button. How can I start over after I have learned how to use it? Help -

I have just made and tried to install a new master password. I evidently checked a wrong box and there are a lot of unprotected passwords. Is there any way that I can cancel the master password and start over?

Problem

Closed

I have paid for Paid for Password Manager when I renewed my subscription.. But it thinks I have not....

The system dose not know to renew passwod...Please fix...

Question

Closed

You recently helped me reset Trend Micro, now I can't see the list of saved passwords

I cannot find the list of saved passwords.

Question

Closed

If I have Trend Maximum, Do I get an unlimited number of passwords to protect?

I see that it says Premium and Maximum users can get Password Manager for Free included with the Security Service. Is this the full version of Password Manager? Meaning do I get an unlimited number of passwords to protect?

Question

Closed

Password is a joke

Password Manager is not operating & there I can not get into my web sites . I am have trouble remembering password so at present your P/ Manager is a total waste.

Question

Closed

Drop Down

How do I stop the drop down box from constantly dropping down asking to log into my email and no matter if I chose log in or close it drops down again in a minute

Question

Closed

Password Manager Won't Accept Renewal Code

I got password manager as part of a subscription purchased just over a year ago. More recently, I purchased an upgraded subscription, and I assumed it would include/refresh my password manager subscription. However, when I recently tried to open Password Manager, it told me I needed to renew my subs

Problem

Closed

Passwords can be seen and edited by every user on a subscription!!!

Good grief! What a ridiculous system. Trend supposedly offer the highest internet security, but then give any of the 5 users on a subscription complete access to all 5 person's passwords via Password Manager. Every site will tell you to guard and protect your password, especially banks. Surely there

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More