Password Manager

Password Manager

Get help with Password Manager

• •••
(315)

Closed

TrendMicro keeps unchecking 'remember my password' on Firefox - why?

On firefox, I keep the 'remember password' checked; now everytime I go into the browser, it's unchecked and this has only happened since using TrendMicrro. I haven't activated password manager so I don't know why this is happening.  It's very annonying

Problem

Closed

When updating a password on a web page,

Whenever I update a password on a web page, Trend Micro asks me if I want to update my password for "https:/pwm-image/trendmicro.com" How do I stop this pop-up from coming up each time?

Question

Closed

Password Manager problems in toolbar

I just had Geek Squad install Trend Micro Security on my new laptop yesterday. I have had it for 4 years on my desktop computer without issues. After installing yesterday, I am noticing the Trend Micro Password manager in my toolbar is there, but not highlighted, The icon is shaded instead of red, a

Question

Closed

Why a Master Password when the old ones still work?

I set up Trend Micro's Password Mgr with its Master Password, but then to test it I went to a site that required my old PW and I was still able to sign in with my old PW. So, why bother with your Master PW program?

Question

Closed

Turn on password manager by default

I have password manager. I am the only person who has access to my office computer. How do I arrange for the password manager to always be activated? Signing in every time is very cumbersome and very slow. Thanks

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Password Manager leads to "504 Gateway Time Out" only with Chrome browser

I am using a Toshiba Satellite under Windows 10I use Chrome and Password Manager since a long time without any issues. But since today, It doesn't work anymore on chrome but is still working on Firefox & Edge... I uninstalled Chrome and Trend Micro Password Manager and reinstalled them. But I ha

Problem

Closed

pop up PWM

I went into a program that I have PWM password for, but after I get into the program every single time I change a view (credit card and/or banks program) PWM Pops up with another "can't we go to another browser?" question. The browser has always worked fine. Why do I have to change

Question

Closed

backup disk drive

My backup disk drive has recently broken down and needs to be replaced. The disk has been returned to the manufacturer. Would my passwords stored in Passport Manager be on that disk?

Question

Closed

How Activate "password manager" with Maximum security

I buy maximum security installation and activation OK but how to recover the activation code for "Password manager " The key is not the same? It does not work

Question

Closed

Subscriber but not used yet - How to start

I am a paid up Password manager subscriber but have not used it. I want to start could you send me some instructions?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More