Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Sunday, May 20th, 2018 3:03 PM

Closed

Password Manager problems in toolbar

I just had Geek Squad install Trend Micro Security on my new laptop yesterday. I have had it for 4 years on my desktop computer without issues. After installing yesterday, I am noticing the Trend Micro Password manager in my toolbar is there, but not highlighted, The icon is shaded instead of red, as it is on my desktop, leading me to believe something is not working correctly. Can you help?

Superstar

• 

498 Messages

• 

9.5K Points

6 years ago

Welcome, Awsumhoss1818, to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask which browser are you using and can you check if you receive any error message when clicking on the Trend Micro Password Manager icon on your toolbar?

You may try removing the Trend Micro Password Manager as your browser's extension, uninstalling and reinstalling the Trend Micro Password Manager program, then re-enabling the extension. There's an option for you to download the installer (once Password Manager is uninstalled) on the Trend Micro Internet Security console > Data tab > Password Manager.

Please let us know if you need further assistance and we'll wait for your reply.

Thank you! :)

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights