alexanderludwig42's profile

4 Messages

• 

150 Points

Sunday, February 25th, 2018 11:28 AM

Closed

Download passwords

Hello, I want to download all my passwords to save them separately on an encrypted drive. How?

177 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 years ago

Hi Alexander.Ludwig.42 and welcome to Trend Micro Community!

You may check the link below for you to export your saved passwords in Password Manager. 

Importing and exporting passwords using Password Manager

Please let us know if this will resolve your concerns. 

Thank you and have a great day! :)

Trend Micro Home Users Community

4 Messages

• 

150 Points

6 years ago

No, there is no "Data" menu point. 

14 Messages

• 

340 Points

6 years ago

Hi Alexander.Ludwig.42,

Do you have Trend Micro installed in your computer, may I know are you trying to access this page through the Password Manager Main Console or through pwm.trendmicro.com?

Thank you and have a great day!

4 Messages

• 

150 Points

6 years ago

Hi, 

I access through installed PWM, but this redirects when clicking on "Management Console" to https://pwm-image.trendmicro.com . I do not see any option to access another console on my Desk directly. I am using latest Windows 10 Build as well as latest Trend Micro PWM. 

Regards, Alex

177 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 years ago

Hi again Alexander.Ludwig.42,

Kindly access the Password Manager Management Console in Google Chrome. From there, you will be able to see the Data tab in the Settings to export your passwords.

Please see screenshot below:

I hope this helps. We'll be looking forward for your response. 

4 Messages

• 

150 Points

6 years ago

Why so ever I now have the button. Was there an update? Miracle? Whitchcraft? I don ́t know. But please close. 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

6 years ago

Hi Alexander.Ludwig.42,

The reason why the button appeared was because you accessed it through Trend Micro toolbar which is located at the upper right hand corner of your browser's screen.

We're glad that we were able to assist you with your concern through this Community. Should you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. 

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights