johnduckett's profile

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 5:12 AM

Closed

Logging into Password Manager without logging into Trend

After a small fail with my crappy MS Surface Book I now have to sign into my Trend account BEFORE I can sing into Password Manager. Having to login in twice is obviously unacceptable. Is there an easy solution other than reinstalling Password Manager?
Brand User

63 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

7 years ago

Hello john.duckett! Thanks for contacting us in community! 

Sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, Trend Micro Password Manager will ask you for your account credentials which is the same credentials with your Trend Micro Account. After you have successfully signed in, It will no longer ask you to sign in. 

Anyways, we still need some more information regarding this issue like if it is asking you to sign in when you are trying to open the Trend Micro Password Manager program itself or are you on the Password Manager website. If you are are on the website, Can you provide us here the website URL?  

In case the instructions above makes it a little complicated to you, You can reinstall the Trend Micro Password Manager by following the steps below. Refer to the link below. 

Installing Password Manager

We'llassist you if you still encounter problems. Have a great day ahead john.duckett

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights