Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (106)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pay Guard deletes cart

Whenever I open an online order page in Pay Guard, my cart has been emptied even though the goods I've ordered are still in the cart in the non-Pay Guard page. This defeats the purpose of Pay Guard and means I have to disable Data Theft Protection temporarily so that I can pay in the non-Pay Gu

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Threat Cleanup Minor Error

Hello,I am reporting a minor cleanup issue.The highlighted item is a threat that was cleaned, but apparently, not entirely. It was initially not detected, but was then reclassified after my submission.The startup item should have been removed. The registry entry is located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTW

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Security Lite Uses an Outdated Pattern File

Hello,I am not sure if this is the right place to report, but the latest beta of Trend Micro (Security Lite) uses a severely outdated pattern file. The Smart Scan Agent Pattern version in use is 16.427.95 and the current version is 16.495.95.Considering this number increments by 2 each day (tomorrow

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

auto renewal

I don't want automatic renewal. The website sneeks that in when you try to renew. I'll go elsewhere if they can't fix that.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Chrome and MS Edge and network not working with Maximum Security v17

The computer has been running very slow since the last updates of Maximum Security v17. Chrome and Edge hardly turn on. There is heavy traffic on the network ("akamaitechnonogies.com"). I cannot reach your support service. Whatever the error in the application left me in a difficult situat

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Program interface does not open

Hi, I've been using Trend Micro for 10 days, but only now I realized something that I hadn't noticed before, every time I play or watch series in full screen the program (interface) doesn't open when I double-click, I also try to right click over the icon and 'open main console&#

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Green Highlighting - how to turn off

Hi, how can I turn off the green highlighting of links? I find it very annoying especially while trying to proofread emails I'm sending to clients!

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro PC Health Check-Up Doesn't Detect Temporary Files

Hi,From the Trend Micro settings I am left with the impression that it should be cleaning temporary files, recycle bin contents and browser caches automatically.I've ran the tool many times, but it doesn't seem to detect anything, even though %temp% directory for example is quite overwhelm

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Popups distracting Gaming

I have Trend even set to Mute Mode when in Full screen mode. They pop up and cause me to be distracted and takes the mouse cursor away from any game I'm playing. The pop ups are the basics saying This number of web filters stopped, your PC is in great health, etc... The pop ups don't stop

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

dropbox desktop app

I have configured Dropbox to have the app going in the system tray whenever I am working on my HP PC laptop. However it always closes within an hour or two and I have to consciously start it again to get any syncing to continue. Support says to check the firewall but I cant see what I'm suppos

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

secure erase deletes files before confirmation

on two separate occasions today, right clicking a file/folder and clicking 'delete with secure erase' makes the file/folder disappear before the confirmation dialogue shows up, then clicking either yes or no has no effect.it seems to be moving the file/folder to an unknown location, rather

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pay Gaurd

I would like to disable the paygaurd feature from my computer as i find it extremely annoying when trying to use some websites. i have deleted it from my computer and it is not listed in my browser extension. How can i remove it?

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

should microsoft firewall be on or off while running Trend

should Microsoft Firewall be on or off while Trend is on

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Renewing with product key purchased from retailer

Trying to renew my Trend Max Security licence online but I only get options to purchase. I have the licence purchased from retailer. Is there a way to enter the product key or do I have to install the product again like a new user?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Vault - Not unlocking

TM Max Security just updated and now I cannot access my TM Vault. The unlock button is there, when you right click, but nothing happens when you click on "Unlock Vault". no login box comes up for password.

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Quick Scan stuck at 'Scanning for potentially incompatible programs...'

A popup window appears at the bottom right screen saying 'Scanning for potentially incompatible programs...' and never disappears. It has two options, pause is not available (greyed out) and stop. Hitting stop does not do anything.It says the quick scan is at 100% if I open the main window

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend blocking Defender from turning on.

My Trend Micro Security software has expired. I uninstalled it but Microsoft Defender will not turn on. It thinks Trend is still installed. I think it is right. I keep getting a notice to renew subsription.How do I remove Trend completely to turn on Defender?

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

unable to update

I have not been able to update my trend micro maximum for a week. I have a stable internet connection, and have no idea why it will not update. And it keeps "snoozing"...I have never had any issues with this company in over the 9 yrs I have used you guys. FIX THIS NOW...its YOUR END, no

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Chromium virus

I don't know how i got this app called chromium and now i am not able to uninstall it. I tried using the control panel also but it doesn't get uninstalled.Because of this app, my pc is at a risk.Plz help me.

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Security Extension for [NEW] Microsoft Edge - Chromium Based

Hey i am migrating to the new Microsoft Edge and i need to be safe while browsing so how can i download the extension for the new browser

Question