Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

why can I not listen to my favourite programme RNZ?

When I go to this app it does not seem to be downloading the live data.

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Maximum Security is slowing some of my applications/programs on my PC : Started with recent Windows 11 update (Few weeks ago)

Trend Micro Maximum Security is slowing some of my applications/programs on my PC. This problem started with most recent Windows 11 updates (Few weeks ago).  Here are some example of applications/programs affected : CCLeaner, File Explorer, Clear Event Viewer, SolSuite, etc... I have to stop T

Problem

Closed

Downloading update

My husband has a paid up program to July 15, 2025 We want to add my computer to his program

Question

Closed

I would like to cancel the ID-Protection I downloaded under the wrong pre-conditions.

I would like to cancel the ID-Protection I downloaded under the wrong pre-conditions. In your promo email from 30 Nov 23 you offered the ID-Protection without mention in any way that there is a monthly fee for it. Could you please cancel the promo subscription. Thank you.

Question

Closed

Link phone to trend account

Add new phone to my network to make 6 devices.

Problem

Closed

My app on Xiomi system

Hello, I would like to report that the app should not have this VPN system in the Brave browser, because when deleting the app in the background the VPN ends up disabling it and leaving me exposed to a malicious website, So make the app 100% compatible with browsers like Brave. And also in the part

Problem

Closed

NON-STOP DAILY TREND MICRO POPUPS, MINIMISING GAMES, NO WAY TO TURN OFF, DO NOT SHOW AGAIN DOES NOT WORK (TREND=MALWARE)

No you cant just click the box that says "don't show this message again", you tick it and it comes back the next day. Learn your own software, or better yet - Fix it so its not so god damn invasive. For protection software, you use more cpu resources than an avg game running idle, you pester me NON

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro slows down Canon scanning to o much

Hello, in the last 4 weeks my Canon flatbed scanner (Lide 400) has been unbearably slow (took 40 secs to display the scanned image). After trying EVERYTHING I solved the problem instantly after I switched off Micro Trend (Maximum) Security. Is this a known issue? ARe you able to solve it or should

Question

Closed

Pay Guard and Microsof Edge

When I click on a link to Amazon, the Pay Guard dialog box comes up stating I should go to Pay Guard window. The problem is it just keeps doing it until I have to close Edge to get it to stop.   How do I turn off pay guard?  This is driving me nuts.  I am using Windows 11 and M

Problem

Closed

How do I permanently turn off Trend "advertising" pop-ups?

It seems like Trend is constantly interrupting me with their own ads. Reminders to "protect another device" or other similar messages.  I want to turn this off PERMANTENTLY, not just temporarily, because it's driving me nuts.  I can't believe my anti-virus software is now spamming me with

Question

Closed

Trend micro security .. your special... don't change product logo means long time not change this emblem.. thankful

Like it ..Trend micro security .. your special... don't change product logo for long time not change this emblem.. thankful..

Idea

Closed

Mobile Security trouble shooting

Hi, as we get more apps pushed upon us, there is often issues getting these to work first time. I (and others) will already have MS installed, configured and working correctly. However to do any form of trouble shooting, the first port of call would be to turn off any protection which may affect the

Idea

Closed

Gloo

How do I get on mac

Question

Closed

oK

o bem a perfeição

Idea

Closed

My laptop is extremely slow after updating trend micro as prompted.

My laptop is extremely slow after updating trend micro as prompted. The computer was absolutely fine previous it is clearly due to the program. How do i fix immediately?

Problem

Closed

Pinned

Trend Micro ID Protection version 1.03.1318 — Now Available!

Trend Micro Community!   Get the latest and greatest from Trend Micro ID Protection! Explore the new features and information designed to keep your identity secure. Check out the release notes for all the details.     Build Version Mobile App for Android 1.03.1318

Announcements

Closed

lost vault in update

When the most recent update, my husband's vault has disappeared from his desktop along with his files. I have tried several ways to search for the vault and cannot locate it. He has a folder on his desktop "Unprotected Files 2023" but he says that not all of his vault files are there. What else can

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Vault

My Trend Micro vault has simply disappeared from my desktop. I use it regularly but it appears to have disappeared after a Trend Micro update. I have Trend Micro Maximum Security and when I to go to Data, the Vault option is no longer there. I cannot see any options for the Vault. My operating syste

Question

Closed

ALERT! — Fake Trend Micro Renewal Emails

Trend Micro Community!     Heads up! There are some tricky renewal emails going around, pretending to be our product confirmation invoices. They might ask you to call a number to cancel. Just a friendly reminder to double-check and make sure it's legit before you do anything. 

Announcements

Closed

Why do I have to Uninstall Malwarebytes with every new version on Trend

Every time TREND comes out with a NEW version, I have to Uninstall Malwarebytes as the TREND seems to conflict with the Malwarebytes software but funny enough not the other way round. This is irritating. TREND does not catch everything that is out there that is why I run both products and have done

Question