Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

Any known compatibility issues with specific AMD server models and Trend Micro products?

Hello Forum Members, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the process of evaluating AMD server models for our organization, and one of the key considerations is ensuring compatibility with our existing security infrastructure. Specifically, I am interested in understanding if there

Question

Closed

Issues with AI-Powered Ad-blocking on Lenovo Laptop

Hey Everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I've been an avid user of Brave for quite some time, currently running it on my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 laptop. Lately, I've noticed some quirks with the AI-powered ad-blocking, and I'm keen to see if other Lenovo users have experienced simi

Question

Closed

What Security Measures Are Essential for Servers

Hello Everyone! I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I've encountered some security challenges with my Lenovo servers, specifically in tandem with Trend Micro, and I'm reaching out to the community for your invaluable expertise. I believe your detailed insights can provide immense value no

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Pinned

Trend Micro ID Protection version 1.04.1373

Trend Micro Community!   Discover upgraded identity security with the latest features in Trend Micro ID Protection. Dive into the release notes for a detailed overview. Your safety is our top priority!     Build Version ID Protection Portal   Mobile App for

Announcements

Closed

How Do I Make Trend Micro and Norton Play Nice Together?

I have both Norton and Trend Micro, but after this latest Trend Micro upgrade, Trend is telling me I need to uninstall Norton, but the two have worked perfectly together before this latest update. Is there a way to resolve this where both products remain installed?

Question

Closed

Trend Micro VPN interferes with my printer connection and initial connection to internet

Ever since I enabled Trend Micro VPN it has interfered with my wireless printer and the internet when I start my computer. To print anything I need to disconnect the VPN and for the internet I need to do a restart. It's frustrating and not time efficient. I'm also finding reduced internet speed. Is

Problem

Closed

System slowdown when Trend Micro is turned on

For the last few weeks I have noticed my systems hanging when either opening applications or the chrome browser, the problem goes away when I right click and exit Trend Micro, this problem has also been reported to me by several clients both Windows 10 & 11. I have just finished building a syste

Question

Closed

How can Trend Micro enhance edge server security in a rapidly evolving digital landscape?

Hello Forum Members, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your valuable insights and expertise on a crucial topic – enhancing edge server security in today's rapidly evolving digital landscape. In the face of ever-changing cyber threats, it has become increasingly importan

Question

Closed

How does Trend Micro perform on blade servers compared to traditional server setups?

Hello Forum Members, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently exploring the use of Trend Micro on blade servers and traditional server setups for our organization's cybersecurity infrastructure. I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you can share regarding the performance

Question

Closed

Old versions

How do I get rid of old versions them?

Question

Closed

Ad Blocker

Which is the best app to purchase.

Question

Closed

Trend Micro weekly scans

Trend Micro weekly scan running but progress not showing.  I walked away for a brief period and TM showed disabled until restart.  It does seem to be a glitch in the recent auto updates.   Any suggestions?

Question

Closed

How does Trend Micro ensure compliance with industry data protection standards in the cloud?

Hello fellow forum members! I hope you're all doing well. I recently came across Trend Micro's cloud security solutions and was particularly intrigued by how it claims to assist in compliance with industry standards for data protection in the cloud. I wanted to open up a discussion to learn more abo

Question

Closed

iOS Mobile Security Web Guard blocks PayPal verification during online purchases

Whenever Web Guard is enabled, PayPal verification for online purchases does not work. I have to disable Web Guard to use PayPal online. It took me a long time to figure why this was happening. (Ꙩ᷇ ̰ꙩ︡) Phone: iPhone 14 Pro iOS: 17.2.1 (happened long before installing 17.2.1)

Problem

Closed

Loading acciunt

Keeps saying I have four problems I need to fix but won’t allow me to access my account or activate what I’ve already got

Problem

Closed

Account won’t load

I’ve been prompted multiple times to add more devices, but my account won’t load so I can use it on my iOS device.

Question

Closed

How to disable collecting "Junk Files" data when performing a scan?

Whenever I perform a custom scan on a file, which typically takes a second or two, I then have to wait an additional 15 seconds for the utility to gather information on how much disk space is consumed by "junk" so that it can try to upsell "Cleaner One Pro". I paid good money for Trend Micro Antivi

Question

Closed

For some resond I can't conect my mobile security

I thought this new security  was going  to cover all this bulshit  or is it money money money 

Problem

Closed

HPC Computing Issues

Hello There, I recently integrated Trend Micro into our HPC environment to enhance security measures, and while it has generally been effective, I've encountered a few unexpected hurdles. It seems that the antivirus software is affecting the performance of certain HPC processes. Specifically, I've

Question

Closed

NEW DESKTOP AND NEW ANDROIDS COMNING

my old desktop died and got most of the data transferred to new one but had to install Trend Micro all over.  With the help of Support I was able to delete the device from old system and added new desktop .... I will be upgrading androids (2) in the next 2 days .... do I follow the same proced

Problem