• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Thursday, January 18th, 2024 5:30 AM

Closed

Trend Micro ID Protection version 1.04.1373

Trend Micro Community!

Discover upgraded identity security with the latest features in Trend Micro ID Protection. Dive into the release notes for a detailed overview. Your safety is our top priority!

Build Version

ID Protection Portal

Mobile App for Android

Mobile App for iOS

Browser Extension for Chrome

Trend Micro ID Protection 1.0 Release Notes

Trend Micro ID Protection Portal

• Meet the new Trend Micro ID Protection chatbot, seamlessly integrated into the homepage for 24/7 instant assistance

• Effortless setup for your vault!

• Enhanced precision in the Data Leak Checker.

• PLUS Plan is now available in Canada!

Trend Micro ID Protection App

• Now, enjoy a simple vault setup with easy-to-follow, detailed steps!

• Receive Timely Updates with Update Required! Reminders!

• PLUS Plan is now available in Canada!

• Other Trend Micro ID Protection App improvements
    • Improved tracking: Collecting more user behavior data and fixing data issues for better analysis and service.

• Improved Android Autofill Feature.

Trend Micro ID Protection Extension

• Simplified Signup for "Block YouTube Ad Feature".

• Easy ID Protection App installation via QR Code.

• Other Trend Micro ID Protection Extension improvements:

• Easy access to and exploration of the Trial Version.

• If you accidentally log out of ID Protection, a convenient sign-in reminder will now prompt you after 90 days.

Share Your Thoughts!

How do you feel about these updates? Your feedback is valuable to us!

Join the discussion!

Sign in or create an account.

Official Solution

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

6 months ago

Hi Trend Micro Community!

The ID Protection Browser Extension for Edge version 33.0.0 has been published.

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

250 Points

6 months ago

as far as i was told this program is not available to me in auatralia that is what i was told when i tried the trial period it is only avaliable in Europe and the USA as far as i know i was told this on the international trend site as far as i know i dont know what is happening. on the Australian site as far as i know at this stage to me this issue is getting confusing for me i would like someone from trend to try and explain to me what is going on with this new id protection program 

Neophyte

• 

13 Messages

• 

370 Points

6 months ago

I tend to agree with you Gary as the information tell you to tick the button for messages  and , in Australia, that’s as far as you can go as there is no further screens to go to to force it to send these to trend as directed.

This also goes with our emails which is leaving us without any defence by Trend, so what are we paying money for?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

29 Messages

• 

640 Points

Hi @garyclitheroe and @wjudd3123,

Trend Micro ID Protection is available in Australia. It is designed to safeguard your identity from ever-evolving threats. With its advanced detection technology and proactive monitoring capabilities, ID Protection helps keep your personal information secure from identity theft, fraud, and unauthorized access. It offers a comprehensive set of features, including real-time alerts for suspicious activity, privacy checks, social media monitoring, dark web monitoring, and secure password management.

To learn more about ID Protection, visit the link below:

https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/article/tmka-11415 

Kindly provide a screenshot for us to better understand your experience.

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

250 Points

hi thanks for your reply im sorry i might have stuffed up its not exactly the id protection program its the other associated side programs that go with it such as checking on the dark web and checking if my email has been compromised these programs i cannot access or use on my computer it seems to me that both of these side programs are not avaliable in australia yet as far as ive found out from the trend email they send me regarding the trend id protection program 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @garyclitheroe,

The other Dark Web Monitoring product is the Trend Micro ID Security. However, it can be only installed on Mobile Devices. ID Security is bundled for Device Security Basic, Pro and Ultimate Product that is available in Australia.

If you want to have a Dark Web Monitoring product that you can use on your computer, you may consider using the Trend Micro ID Protection since it is compatible for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.

For more information, you can check the article for ID Protection by clicking the link below.

What is Trend Micro ID Protection? | Trend Micro Help Center

Hope this helps!

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

250 Points

@tm_karl​ hi tm karl thanks for your information only problem more paying out why isn't this program included into my exsisting trend security program it seems to me all these security companies just want you to keep paying out for all these little extra security programs im not paying im not a cash cow i had enough with avg security they kept on badgering me to keep buying all there various security programs it was costing me a fortune thats why i left them and went to trend it seems to me trend is going the same way too 

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

@garyclitheroe​ I very much agree with garyclitheroe. Right now with inflation being what it is, Breaking security software up into extra pay for modules (Or any software for that matter.), is only going to put people off buying anything from that publisher. I am begining to think that greed is some kind of sentient disease, that has hijacked hummanity.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights