ID Protection

ID Protection

Trend Micro ID Protection is designed to safeguard your identity from ever-evolving threats.

• •••
(26)
Q
I will cancel my Trend if you don't unblock the Lotto app.

I cannot open my Lotto App, I have rung the Lotto site and they say it is not blocked at their end. It is the only App blocked. I'm annoyed

Problem

I’m not sure if it’s safe to let emails ext to read by my trend Micro

Is it safe to let trend read my emails and texts

Question

Is Trend Micro ID Protection free?

Is trend Micro ID Protection free if I have a Trend Micro Internet Security?

Question

Can't get a response from Trend Micro Antivirus cell phone app disabling phones

Trend micro cannot keep up with apple updates and never apologize about our phones not working I mean not working at all they are like brick doorstops with no use no #DATA, no telephone, no email or out nothing useless Why do you think that trend micro doesn't keep up higher than iPhone 10? And the

Problem

Trend Micro ID Protection — April 2024 Release

Hi, Trend Micro Community!   Boost your identity security with the newest updates for Trend Micro ID Protection. Check out the release notes for a detailed overview. Your safety is our top priority!     Build Version Mobile App for Android 1.07.1449 Mob

Announcements

possible scam from Trend micro

I received an email offer from anz@edmapac.trendmicro.com. Is this a scam?

Question

Inquiry Regarding Partnership Availability with Ethiopian Company

Dear Trend Micro Partnerships Team, My name is Natnael, and I represent Irack IT Solutions, a leading IT company in Ethiopia. I am eager to know if there are any potential partnership opportunities available with Trend Micro for Ethiopian companies. I would greatly appreciate any information regard

Question

Trend Micro ID Protection March 2024 Release

Trend Micro Community!   Exciting News: Trend Micro ID Protection latest update is Here! Enhance your identity security with the latest features in Trend Micro ID Protection. Explore the release notes for a comprehensive overview. Your safety is our utmost priority!     B

Announcements

Closed

Pinned

Trend Micro ID Protection version 1.03.1318 — Now Available!

Trend Micro Community!   Get the latest and greatest from Trend Micro ID Protection! Explore the new features and information designed to keep your identity secure. Check out the release notes for all the details.     Build Version Mobile App for Android 1.03.1318

Announcements

Closed

How do I Unsubscribe from community emails?

How do I Unsubscribe from community emails?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More