Hustler

Hustler

• 

24 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Monday, January 15th, 2024 10:17 AM

Closed

How does Trend Micro perform on blade servers compared to traditional server setups?

Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently exploring the use of Trend Micro on blade servers and traditional server setups for our organization's cybersecurity infrastructure. I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you can share regarding the performance of Trend Micro in these two different server environments.

Your real-world experiences and insights would be immensely valuable as we make informed decisions for our cybersecurity strategy. Please feel free to share any tips, best practices, or considerations that may assist in the decision-making process.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise. Looking forward to a fruitful discussion!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

6 months ago

Hi @judywatsonn ,

Here at Trend Micro, we provide protection from all sorts of platforms , starting from your personal devices at home up to the devices and servers that you have at your company , we all have specific protection for each. And whet it comes to server protection we have Trend Micro Server Protect, to know more about our product you can refer to the link below:

https://www.trendmicro.com/en_za/business/products/user-protection/sps/endpoint/serverprotect-for-microsoft-windows-and-novell-netware.html

Let me know if you have further questions.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights