Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (106)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can't block youtube even though I have blocked it in the website filter

I've blocked youtube in the website filter but it continues to allow access to this website. Using MS Edge browser

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro scan

I just received a warning message that my Trend Micro scan is running too slow.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Latest TrendMicro program

I renewed my subscription to the latest version. Now I can't seem to find out how to get secure erase enabled.  My old subscription had that feature.  Is that feature no longer available?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Stop Trend Pop-ups

I keep getting a notification that trend has blocked a site, but I don't want a notification. Trend should run in the background; out of sight, out of mind. Below is a screenshot of the notification. I want to stop these popping up.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

security

can security on my pc be combined with another company

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can you help me?

I need to install Maximum Security on my new Windows 10.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

How do I set Trend Micro to update when PC shuts down normally?

I turn my PC off overnight, so I'm perplexed that the first thing Trend Micro says upon boot is that my PC needs to be restarted to install updates. Am I missing a setting that enables it to update when the computer is restarted?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Offline protection

Hi,Does Trend Micro Maximum Security offer strong offline protection when not online?Due to limited internet access and policies implemented in our office staff are able to access emails and domains that have been given permission for work. Due to this TM does not get updated during office time and

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Security Lite

Hi,Is there a release date for Trend Micro Security Lite? I am currently using TM Maximum Security, will my version(product) auto upgrade to it?Thanks

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Desktop

My desktop icon for Trend Micro never appeared. How do I get a desktop icon so I can scan when I choose. At the moment I cannot scan.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Regarding privacy on Facebook, if I choose Friends only will that include groups I belong to?

Out of nowhere this Privacy Scan thing appears and shows my info available to the Public. If I choose Friends, will that include Groups I belong to on Facebook? I certainly want to be able to find new Friends, join new Groups and those people able to see my posts. Thank you.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

KeyFreeze rootkit

i installed "KeyFreeze" and even though it got a bad rating on virustotal, i foolishly installed ittrend micro and virustotal don't detect the rootkitafter installing, it phones home to a server if it thinks it won't be detected, then windows update is modified to install a bios

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Multiple pages opening in PayGuard

Does PayGuard have to open a new tab for every action or procedure I make within a single banking session? It never used to. I used to be able to open PayGuard, log into my bank and it would stay on the same tab. Now I get up to 6 or 7 tabs opening up. Very annoying.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Manage folders in Folder Shield

I have a question about managing folders in Folder Shield.How can I add hidden folders to be also protected with Folder Shield? When managing folders those folders are not shown to be selected.If this is at the moment not possible I would suggest to make a change to show those folders also.Thank you

Idea

• 

Replied

Accepted Solution

Closed

Why s SysWOW64 being blocked?

C:\Windows\SysWOW64 (powershell) is being blocked every morning.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Reclassifies Malware Links as Safe.

Greetings,I was going to report this issue a while ago and feel now is the right time.There is a reclassification portal where business and home users can submit reclassification requests.The issue here is that it reclassifies links leading to malware payload as safe quite frequently.The latest inst

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro UI Bug

Hello,This post is to report Trend Micro UI opening bug. Sometimes when trying to bring the main console, there is just the Trend Miro icon on the taskbar stuck on UPK://Tittanium, but nothing appears. If I close the icon via hovering over it and pressing "X", the tray icon becomes unrespo

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

unable to connect to trend micro

Trend Micro Maximum Security cannot update. Continuously returns error "! Unable to connect to Trend Micro".- Have tried connecting to different internet connections and no change.- Subscription still valid- Windows 10

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pay Guard deletes cart: unable to send additional reply on a topic I raised

I raised a topic "Pay Guard deletes cart" and received replies which indicate that since I cannot switch from an ordinary browser window to a Pay Guard window I have to start any visit to a website from which I might make purchases in Pay Guard. Despite this, I am (in some sites but not ot

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

I can't open the program

My pc shut off on its own this morning after I 'woke' it. Trend will not start up now.

Question

• 

Answered