Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (106)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Closed

Quickbooks and emailing invoices

I've been emailing invoices for years. I upgraded to the newest version of Quickbooks Pro a couple of weeks ago. Now, when trying to email an invoice, the system says that my email password is incorrect. I've checked. I am putting in the right password. I've checked all my Quickbooks settings. and t

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

nftevening - web threat?

Hi couldnt find any information online about this website nftevening.com being an unsecure site. Any specific reason or details why this is a dangerous and security risk website that provides malicious content?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pleasehelpdowloadproduct

Hithere, canyoupleasehelpdowloadproduct Thankyou

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

trend micro green ticthe

the green tic doest not show a safety sight

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can I reinstall trend micro after uninstalling it from my old pc to my new pc?

Can I use trend micro antivirus in my new pc after unstalling it from my earlier pc?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can I use trend micro license after reinstall?

Can I reinstall trend micro license key after formatting my pc?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

full scan

trying to start a full scan will not start help

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Running Maximum Security and Password Manager on Windows 11

I purchased a new Microsoft Surface Go 3 and wanted to protect the device which is running Windows 11. I tried, but I cannot install the software unless I disable S mode.  I don't think that is a good idea.  What am I doing wrong?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Norton Refund Scam

I got an email from "Norton" saying I was charged, since I don't have Norton I called them and in process I downloaded a file from them (my bad!).   My question is Trend scanned and said the download file was fine.  Which it was not.  Why didn't Trend highlight this downloaded file

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Problem deleting a file

I deleted a file from my quick access using secure erase ; however the file name is still there. When I clicked the file name, the contents appear momentarily and disappeared.  How do I remove the file name from my quick access completely.   

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Gmail

Getting more spam emails coming thru to my inbox than normal as of first of year ?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Installation error message

On the 2nd computer it will not install. I get the message: Program Compatibility Assistant This app can’t run on this device Trend Micro Security This app can’t run because it causes security or performance issues on Windows.  A new version may be available. Check with your software provi

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Not downloading

I couldn't download the trend micro Maximum security on my laptop, whenever I try to download, it says that the URL has been mispelt or no longer found please help

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Suspicious File Blocked when building / running code in VS2019.

I keep getting a Suspicios File Blocked message everyting I build and run an application I am running in VB.net in Visual Studio 2019 even though I have made the folder an exception for Trend Micro not to scan in real time.Originally I had the source code on my NAS server and all was well but the bu

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Constant pop ups re blocked websites

I'm using Trend Security Software on my Dell PC (Microsoft s/w) essentially to check for viruses. In the last few weeks I've also been getting Trend pops warning me about a suspicious website that should not be opened.  It's annoying because it happens every minute or two or even more frequent

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

17.7 varsion

My Trend Micro seems to have entirely disappeared from my computer. I have no protection!  What is going on????

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Names of protected devices don't match (Windows vs Trend Micro account)

I have TrendMicro Max Protection with 5 devices available, and it is running, up to date, on 3 devices. But, the names for protected devices, in my Trend Micro account, do not match the names shown in Windows for the PCs that (actually) run the program. One name matches; 2 other devices are protecte

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

is brondan.com scam?

Yesterday I accessed www.brondan.com without a problem. Today Trend tells me this is a scam site? I can not verify as it is a new site. Did anyone order from brondan.com and did ger what they ordered?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro is Acting Strange

I recently downloaded Windows 11, I don't know if that is the issue but what has been going on with my Trend Micro is really strange. There is a window of time in which I turn on my computer and Trend Micro works properly, then two minutes later it turns off and Windows gives me a reminder to turn o

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

"please connect to the internet to maintain protection"

Trend for some reason disconnects from the internet and the icon has a yellow dot on it, if I hover the mouse over it, the message say "please connect to the internet to maintain protection"But I am connected to the internet, I don't have any connection issues, it only Trend Micro that wont update o

Question

• 

Answered