• 

3 Messages

• 

190 Points

Wednesday, February 9th, 2022 9:17 PM

Closed

Answered

Quickbooks and emailing invoices

I've been emailing invoices for years. I upgraded to the newest version of Quickbooks Pro a couple of weeks ago. Now, when trying to email an invoice, the system says that my email password is incorrect. I've checked. I am putting in the right password. I've checked all my Quickbooks settings. and they are correct -- spent 1 1/2 hours with Quickbooks help desk. 

Has Trend Micro automatically downloaded an upgrade that is affecting my Quickbooks application?

Accepted Solution

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

2 years ago

Hi, betty

Trend Micro is compatible with Quickbooks. Let's try to isolate the issue by disabling Trend Micro so we can determine if it's the one causing the problem. You may follow this guide: 

How to turn OFF Trend Micro Security on Windows

May I know the current version of your Trend Micro program? To check please go to the main console click the human icon and choose About Software.

If you're using 17.0, please install the latest version of the program by following this guide: 

How to upgrade Trend Micro Security for Windows to the latest version

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

190 Points

2 years ago

I have 17.7.1275. Should I upgrade?

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

190 Points

2 years ago

Turning off protection did not solve the problem. I also turned off Microsoft firewalls -- no help.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

Thank you for the information, betty

You are currently using the latest version of Trend Micro which is version 17.7. We disabled the Trend Micro program yet the problem still persists, that means, Trend Micro is not the one causing the problem.

Try contacting Quickbooks support to check for the possible solution of the problem. Have a great day! 

- TM_Rochelle

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights