Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (106)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Keystroke encryption feature

What is Keystroke encryption feature provided in TM's password manager. How it works please elaborate? Does anything copied from TM's password manager also gets encrypted so that any keyloggers won't be able to detect the data when credentials are copied and pasted accordingly.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

suspicious code

Hi all, When I log onto sites, I am getting this code. Why do I get it and how do I delete it? thanks boomerangSaveLoadTime); } if (document.addEventListener) { document.addEventListener("onBoomerangLoaded", function(e) { e.detail.BOOMR.init({ ResourceTiming: { enabled: true, trackedResourceTypes: [

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Seeking Tech Wizards to Decode the Desktop Glitch

Hey there! I'm currently facing a perplexing desktop dilemma, and I'm hoping some of you might have encountered a similar issue or could offer some valuable insights. Recently, my desktop has been acting a bit peculiar, and I can't quite put my finger on the root cause. I've noticed a slowdown in p

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Seeking Help with High-Performance Computing Issue

Hello Everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to the community because I'm currently facing an issue with my high-performance computing setup, and I'm seeking your expertise and advice. Here's a brief overview of my situation: I have been using a Lenovo high performance comp

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

disable "share performance information"

Is it okay to uncheck the box next to "share performance information to trend micro"? Can it have any negative impact on the level of protection?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

HouseCallX process running in background after deletion

Hi, I run a scan with Trend Micro Housecall, the free tool without installation. After the scan I deleted the executable and found the logs, updates and other folders inside appdata/local/temp. I run CCleaner to delete the temp files but one folder in particular remained present. I tried manua

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

took over 2 hours to 'start protection' yesterday.

Mine took over 2 hours to 'start protection' yesterday. I've been having problems for the past 2 weeks and today again the 3rd remote to my pc and apparently all fixed.  I rebooted my new laptop that only takes a minute to boot up, but still waiting half an hour for protection to start... why

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can I turn off the Mute Mode is Off notification?

Every time I exit fullscreen, I get a notification saying "Mute Mode is Off". Note that I am a gamer and likes playing in fullscreen, and there are some games that immediately minimize upon Trend Micro giving me the notification/stop being focused on the window and interrupt the game until I dismiss

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

How do I stop hyperlinks from being highlighted?

I just got a new computer, and now all my hyperlinks are highlighted. Not the usual underline, which is fine, but actually highlighted as well.  I've been reading that this might be a Trend Micro thing - does anyone know how to remove it?  It's extremely annyoing. Thanks for the help!

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Phishing attempts

I have as of today two phishing attempts on subscription renewals for services I do not subscribe to. Is there a place I should forward these attempts for further investigations? Buford

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

new laptop

need to download TM on new laptop

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Same strange pop up about downloaded files

I have exact same issue occurring as in this closed thread but the pop up appears and disappears so quickly I cannot get a screenshot it is more or less exactly what the OP showed. https://en.community.trendmicro.com/conversations/pc-security/strange-trend-pop-up-about-downloaded-files/62b25432a

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

send samples

Good Morning. Where can I find a link to submit samples not detected by Trend subscriptions? Soon I will test the program on the security forum, I would like to know how I can send

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro is no longer rating links in Chrome (Windows 10 machine)

Trend Micro is not rating any links anymore, no matter what I do. I've checked the similar posts and tried the solution that shows up in one of them (open the add on, disable, restart browser, enable addon, restart browser) and it did nothing. The other post that's a "hot fix" provides a link that l

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Mystery file reported as no threat

I keep getting these Trend popups that say something like "no threats found in cd49725f-0221-4cf3-85d3-ca9e68d2c2df" (this is the latest one). I've not clicked on or otherwise downloaded any files. Is my machine infected with malware?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

How can I reactive a Protected Device without reinstalling?

Hello. On the Internet Security account page, under Protected Devices I accidently deactivated my current PC that already has the Trend Micro program installed. How can I reactive without reinstalling? The page asked me to send a link to reinstall the program

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Game Time: Spot the Scam

Game on, Trend Micro Community!      In the past 2 years, we spent most of our days online because of the pandemic. We have been raising awareness on how to protect and identify scams thru our weekly articles. Can you spot them on your own now?     This month,

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Changement de type de License

Bonjour, Juste avant la fin de l'abonnement nous sommes passé d'une licence 3 postes à 5 postes en renouvelant l'abonnement. Après quelque jours toujours impossible de protéger plus de 3 postes. Dans l'attente d'un retour Cordialement.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

fulll scan

trying to do a full scan it will not start

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

On startup taskbar icon won't go away

Hello,Usually after starting my computer the Trend icon appears for a moment on the taskbar and then disappears.For about a week now the taskbar icon won't go away. When I left click on it nothing appears on my desktop. I can right click the icon and close it but I'd rather not have to go through th

Problem

• 

Resolved