Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

180 Points

Wednesday, July 20th, 2022 9:20 PM

Closed

Answered

Trend Micro is no longer rating links in Chrome (Windows 10 machine)

Trend Micro is not rating any links anymore, no matter what I do. I've checked the similar posts and tried the solution that shows up in one of them (open the add on, disable, restart browser, enable addon, restart browser) and it did nothing. The other post that's a "hot fix" provides a link that leads to Trend Micro's webpage, not the fix itself. A screenshot of the issue is attached.

Has anyone had this problem or seen a working fix? If this issue doesn't resolve I will need to cancel my subscription and go with another internet security service instead. :/

Accepted Solution

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

2 years ago

Hi, sophianasrphys

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

May I know your Google Chrome version? You may follow the steps below: 

How to check your version of Chrome
  1. On your computer, open Chrome. See steps for Android or iOS.
  2. At the top right, look at More.
  3. Click Help > About Chrome.

If it's not updated, you may click this link on how to update web browsers on computer.

Make sure that you Trend Micro program is up-to-date. Here's the instructions on how to check if Trend Micro is in its latest version on Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

180 Points

@tm_rochelle​ Thank you so much for the response! Updating Trend Micro solved the problem. Links are rated again! I appreciate the help.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

You're welcome, sophianasrphys. Let us know if you need more help and we'll be happy to assist you. 

- TM_Rochelle

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights