Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.4K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

Adding activation code

How do I add a new activation code to my account?

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Toolbar

Ciao a tutti, da un po' di tempo quando faccio una ricerca su Google (Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Edge) mi si apre una lista di pagine colore verde, e fino a qua tutto bene, mentre se vado con il mouse a toccare un collegamento, questo non evidenzia più nessun colore, tempo fa funzio

Question

Closed

How to uninstall trend micro

I need to uninstall trend micro, and can't figure out how. All of their instructions lead to dead web links. Help!

Question

Closed

Mobile phone not updating?

There was verizon and trend both skinning and clearing my phone. I disabled the Verizon, but I still don't see a update. That has gone through my phone for trend app.

Question

Closed

Lost passwords

Password manager asked me to update my master password, there was no warning to accept or skip and now all my passwords are gone. Is there a way to reverse this or retrieve data lost? All my passwords gone!

Question

Closed

I can’t renew my subscription

Your app won’t renew my subscription

Question

Closed

I think Trend Micro is a good product

Would you all agree? What are some improvements you would suggest?

Question

Closed

potential ransomware

I've just downloaded the build tools for Windows 10 (Codelite and Mingw) but when I launch it and run my program, Trend Micro Maximum Security blocks it because it is seen as a potential ransomware. Is this a known issue?

Question

Closed

Constant pop ups

How in God's name to I stop these continuous pop-ups? This is as bad as my computer being hacked.  I need another software program to stop this software.  I cant do anything on my computer without having to close up a pop-up.  

Question

Closed

Paygaurd is opening multiple pages in edge. Both are up to date versions. This is pathetic, I should not have to change browsers

Paygaurd is opening multiple pages in edge. Both are up to date versions. This is pathetic, I should not have to change browsers Thats it in a nutshell

Question

Closed

Websites won’t open

I have several sites that I know are safe but wont open on my iPhone

Question

Closed

Ha ha what I'm thinking that I put in the Heading two minutes ago, but it might somewhere in the Community. . .

Hi Community what I am thinking of intexts in the Computer executed perhaps not from the Microsoft but it from Value people. I started to stress out when I involved with the Domain group. I hardly wait for a long time to connect my computer, but I tried to figure out what cause the slow but I have m

Idea

Closed

Subscription payed

Have payed but will not log in and no security for last couple of days

Question

Closed

Hotfix Available for Programs becoming slow/unresponsive when Trend Micro Security is enabled.– Install Fix Now!

Trend Micro Community!  Problem Description: Programs become slow/unresponsive when Trend Micro Security is enabled.   Users are facing delays when opening applications, with a noticeable increase in the time it takes for them to start. This is affecting the usual speed and overall

Announcements

Closed

will there be a replacement for PWM

I saw the announcement that Password manager is nearing end of service. I use PWM quite a bit.. It was great easy to use and free with my subscription. Will there be a replacement for it or we will be required to use the one Behind the pay wall in the ID protection addon?

Question

Closed

Children protection doesn't work with Opera

Hello! I tried the children protection in the Opera browser. Conclusion: absolutely every adult page, even those with explicit words in the page address, weren't blocked. Like this it is unuseful for me.

Question

Closed

Bing, Microsoft Edge, hijacks Amazon account

I open my Amazon account with Chrome which is fine, but then it suddenly defaults to MS Edge and Bing which I DO NOT WANT. How can I fix this? Amazon is the only account so far that is affected.

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android version 16.2.0.5127 — Patch Release

Trend Micro Community!   Implemented Trend Micro Mobile Security 16.2 Patch for Android, introducing fixes and enhanced features to bolster the security of your Android devices. #AndroidSecurity   Trend Micro Mobile Security 16.2 Patch Resolved the false "Suspicious Overlay" detection iss

Announcements

Closed

Unable to Quarantine

After a full scan, 2 threats were detected. Unable to quarantine. Have located the files (I think) but cannot delete them. I think they are private folders? Any help appreciated.

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Security for Edge and Chrome January 2024 Release

Trend Micro Community!   Discover the latest updates in Trend Micro Security for Edge and Chrome! Uncover enhanced features crafted to ensure your security while navigating the internet. Refer to the release notes for a detailed overview.   Product Version Trend Micro Secu

Announcements