Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

Phone Protection

When installing on a phone with known viruses does it only block them while its active or does it actually remove them?

Question

Closed

I need help but when I got on chat there was no place for me to type my ?

I want to protect my new iphone but do not know how to scan. Is there a # I can call for help?

Question

Closed

Local online banking app crash with trend Micro.

Recently our local online banking upgraded their software against scammer. After upgrade, the bank do not allow trend Micro user to login, I hve to disable trend Micro to use online banking. So troublesome everytime I want to pay for items I buy, I hve to disable trend Micro.

Problem

Closed

Edge Computing Applications: How Is Trend Micro Embracing Edge Solutions for Security?

Hello Trend Micro Community! Edge computing is reshaping how we approach security solutions, providing opportunities for more efficient and responsive protection. Let's explore how Trend Micro is leveraging edge computing applications to fortify security measures. Topic Discussion: Trend Micro's A

Question

Closed

Unable to unsubscribe

I have sought to unsubscribe many times. Please fix this.  I don't need/want notifications.

Problem

Closed

TM conflicting messages

Hello, If I download a malicious item in .rar , I get "No threads found in..." only to see , behind my browser page, another message "all threads removed" So, it seem like left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing......

Question

Closed

Getting "This page isn't available at the moment" in Trend Micro Security 17.8 while activating LegalShield Serial Number.

Trend Micro Community!     For users in U.S. and Canada with Trend Micro serial numbers from LegalShield, you may encounter the message "This page isn't available at the moment." This error occurs during the activation or installation of Trend Micro Maximum Security on the Ac

Announcements

Closed

Regular scam texts

I have received regular scam texts about unpaid vehicle tolls, e-tag tolls, undeliverable package texts, package cannot be delivered and scam Linkt toll texts. I have enabled the sms filtering feature with this app but so many are still coming through. All the ones that used to be filtered to my spa

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android version 16.2 — Now Available!

Trend Micro Community!   Discover the latest in Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android! Explore enhanced features to keep your devices secure. Check out the release notes for all the details. #AndroidSecurity     Trend Micro Mobile Security version 16.2.0.5098 Release Notes &n

Announcements

Accepted Solution

Closed

Seeking Help with High-Performance Computing Issue

Hello Everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to the community because I'm currently facing an issue with my high-performance computing setup, and I'm seeking your expertise and advice. Here's a brief overview of my situation: I have been using a Lenovo high performance comp

Question

Closed

Irritated by Pay Guard repeatedly saying a Pay Guard Window is already open in Chrome

Can you please offer a switch to allow me to turn off the reminder?

Idea

Closed

Upgrading a 6 device Subcription to a 10 Device Subscription

When I click on the expiry date a window appears that gives me 2 options: first option is a blue button that says renew, 2nd option is a blue button that says Change your serial number. Please clearly identify which button I should click to ensure an upgrade to a 10 device subscription

Question

Closed

Downloading on new lenovo computer with windows

Trying to download Trend Micro to new Lenovo computer with windows. It will be the 3rd device on my subscription. When i try to open downloaded file, i get a message that windows does not recognize the app and won't download. Any solutions?

Question

Closed

Wi-Fi vpn disconnects to lte

iPhone X keeps switching from vpn to lte constantly and never had problems before

Problem

Closed

My Scan Snap no longer works after the latest update. Turning Trend off and it works

Talked with Scan Snap support since my scanner quit connecting. They said Trend Micro's latest update is blocking it.  I turned off Trend and the scanner works perfectly.  I've been using this scanner for years.  How can I change Trend to make it work with Trend turned on

Problem

Closed

Signature component which one?

Trend micro has way too many security components which are automatically updated although not on a daily basis. I am kind of confused which one(screenshots attached) is the "virus signature component"? I am not an experienced user of trend micro.

Question

Closed

A threat notification

I have no idea what this threat notification(screenshot attached) is about. Everytime I open the payguard it pops up. Sometimes it appears when I do not open payguard. Sometimes I open payguard but this does not appear.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

disable "share performance information"

Is it okay to uncheck the box next to "share performance information to trend micro"? Can it have any negative impact on the level of protection?

Question

Closed

Android apps is not working due to Android software update.

Android apps is not working due to Android software update. Please updste it and fix the bug.

Problem

Closed

Pay Guard will not open and everything is up to date. Have tried everything.

Pay Guard will not open on my shortcuts or when I go onto Trend Micro site.  This happened after the latest upgrade.  Sent a message to Trend Micro and got no response.  

Problem