Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6.6K)

Most Recent

Closed

Review Trend Micro Maximum security

As a customer, do you authorize me to post a video about a Trend Micro Maximum security test posted on the internet today in order for your experts to eventually improve the product (after verifying its truthfulness)?

Question

• PC Security

Closed

Can I turn off Protection Notification?

The Trend Micro Mobile Security icon appears on my Lock Screen and Always on Display screen. In trying to get it removed, I have found that if I toggle off Protection Notification it no longer displays: (in Android 12) Settings, Apps, Mobile Security, Notifications, Notification Categories. There a

Question

• Mobile Security for Android

Closed

My IPhone 8 is locked from the internet, trend has blocked the connection to it.

I have trend on my iPhone and six days ago it decided to stop my phone from having access to the internet, which means I have no connection for my e mails or any internet use at all, I cannot even send a email to trend asking for help. I also have trend on my laptop that runs windows 10 and it takes

Question

• Mobile Security for iOS

Closed

My web guard spam protection not working now

My Web guard spam protection not working why please saids fix issues won't fix

Problem

Closed

Citibank, Wells Fargo, Chase… Watch Out for Fake Bank Text Messages — Phishing & Zelle Scams

We think that our trusted Banks can protect our money all the time. But somewhere in between scammers manage to trick us that there are safety issues with our accounts and we need to act fast to fix them by clicking the link in the text scam! Don't fall for this!   Recently the Trend Mic

Article

• PC Security

Closed

Web guard is not working

Fraud and Web guard is not working I cant send messages

Idea

Closed

Selfprotection

Trend Micro Mobile find Pegasus?

Question

Closed

full scan

Clicked to do a full scan would not start help

Question

• PC Security

Closed

Over protective

Hi I am maintaining non profitable organization Facebook. Then sharing info e.g. re our events. But kept on blocked for even me to access it from my own wa. And it is my organization fb. Can you help with the solution, 🙏

Problem

Closed

Compressed( zipped) Folder Error

The specified directory C:\Users|\beste\AppData\Local\Trend Micro\DRScanner\dump is empty, so Compressed (zipped) Folders cannot add it to the archive. This message appear on my screen , how do it fix it?

Problem

• PC Security

Closed

Spam texts

I have been receiving spam texts for about a year and they won't stop. Can't block the text like I can a call. This is very upsetting. I'm receiving more than a dozen a day.

Question

Closed

安装前扫描,不支持简体中文求改进

安装前扫描,不支持简体中文求改进

Problem

Closed

tapsnak

Does your system detect and remove TAPSNAK - I have had emails suggesting I have it and others but there has been no notification. Obviously I believe your system would do this but confirmation is also good.

Question

• PC Security

Closed

restart required to remove threat

keeps popping up

Question

• PC Security

Closed

[Scam Alert] Free Cadbury Easter Chocolate Basket and T-Mobile Text Message Scams

Easter is (almost) here! Are we all excited to hunt for Easter eggs, candies, and chocolate treats? I know you are! But hold on, scammers won't practice restraint just because it's the season of joy. Watch out for the scams of the week!     Cadbury Easter Basket scam   Here's a

Article

• PC Security

Closed

irresponsible way of doing things

What is the problem? How does it work? The web pages are randomly blocked. Second, many web pages have not been tested and blocked so that customers do not need to surf the Internet?

Question

Closed

Mais despositivos

Avia de dar para mais dispositivos a minha subscrição

Question

Closed

Parental lock.

The parental lock is constantly switching itself off every couple of days. Why is it doing this.

Problem

Closed

My device won't let me authorise trendmicro permission

I try to allow trend micro permissions and I get a notification saying an app is blocking my permission

Question

Closed

Software Issues

My protection keeps shutting off and asking for me to restart. Doing so fixes nothing.

Problem

• PC Security