Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Does password manager even work>

This thing has been on my computer for awhile. Thought I would try it.  Didn't work - there is limited if any info on how to start it, only a worthless video.   I put in a ticket and they asked for a bunch of info.  didn't have time to do that was yesterday.  today I fired

Question

how can I protect network drive

how can I protect other folders than c:

Question

where do I find system tuner

I had trend micro system tuner installed on my phone. I broke my phone and sent it to get repaired.  When I got my phone back  system tuner was missing.  I reinstalled trend micro but now I can't find system tuner

Question

Has anyone experienced improved performance and efficiency after deploying an edge server with Trend Micro solutions?

Greetings Community Members, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about your experiences with deploying Trend Micro solutions, particularly concerning edge server implementation. Our organization is currently considering integrating Trend Micro into our network infrastru

Question

Beta testing

Hi, i used to be a beta tester for trendmicro. I did not received any more news since 3 years. Is the beta program completely closed ? Many thanks in advance Fabrizio

Question

Antivirus ONE

Some time ago my Antivirus ONE stopped scanning with the annoying 'Antivirus Quit unexpectedly". It will scan Adware but not the files. I have completely remove the app, files and all, and restarted my iMac. I have recently bought a new iMac but it will not work on this one either?? I have Cleaner O

Problem

Latest community message

The last message that I received (today) said that I should be running TM Maximum Security V17.8.1192 but when I checked "about software" it tells me that I am running V17.7.1979. Can anyone explain this version discrepancy?

Question

Performance Issues: Programs Slowing Down or Becoming Unresponsive when Trend Micro Security is Enabled

Attention Trend Micro Community!     What Happened? Customers have reported that apps/programs operate slower when Trend Micro Security is running on their computer, resulting in delays in their usage, and they have also noticed that apps are slower to start up and work compa

Announcements

Pinned

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS 11.2.1054 Bug Fix

Trend Micro Community!       What happened?   "Unable to Continue" error message while using the Scan Website feature in Safari on your mobile device.     Product experts have identified the root cause of this problem. The iOS 17.3 OS version update introduced a

Announcements

Pinned

Beware of Technical Support Scam Calls Pretending to be Trend Micro!

Attention, Trend Micro Community!   We're reaching out to alert you about a concerning issue that some of our fellow Trend Micro users have encountered recently. It has come to our attention that individuals are receiving fraudulent cold calls masquerading as Trend Micro technical suppor

Announcements

Hacker

Network is hacked including trend

Question

Unable to add wi-fi to approved list.

I want to add my wi-fi to the approved list. However, my edit button is grey-scaled out.

Problem

Unable to add wi-fi to approved list.

I want to add my wi-fi to the approved list. However, my edit button is grey-scaled out.

Problem

Data Breach

You had another data breach and exposed my data! We just had a guy calling saying he was trom Trend Mocro, he knew what product we were running, and wanted to help remove and reinstall the software! If you can't secure your own data how can we expect our computers to be safe with your products?

Question

weird website when TrendMicro is enabled

I keep on encountering weird website (full of ads) when trend is ON! Help!

Question

VPN

mobile Data is turned on , but won't work. I cannot turn on my VPN

Question

Need Help with Error Issue While Running Program on Windows Laptop

Hello Community Members, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm reaching out to seek some assistance regarding an error issue I've been encountering while trying to run a particular program on my Windows laptop. I've tried troubleshooting on my own but haven't been successful, so I'm turning to this fo

Question

Trend Micro is blocking an installer thousands of people use

NinjaTrader.Install.msi is an installer thousands of futures traders use. When Trend Micro blocks it, I click on Trust this program but Trend Micro closes the installer. This is very annoying. How do I stop the blocking?

Question

How do I temporally disable my VPN?

To allow printing from my hardwired laptop, the instructions for downloading a driver notes that a VPN needs to disabled. What are the steps to disable the VPN and then enable the VPN after the download is done and tested?

Question

would support intel ultra processors with your software

Hi trend micro I have a question, would you support intel ultra processors with your software and is something you support in the future. thanks trend micro

Question