Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

VPN

Smartphone VPN will be turned off I woke up in the morning and turned on the VPN. At noon, I turned it on and looked at it, but there was no pattern. I clicked on it and it was not turned on.

Question

Closed

Removing devices

I’ve got about 10 devices that I cannot remove. These are not the primary account devices. Why can’t I do this? Further to this, these devices are Amazon echo dots. The dots had a factory reset and no longer connect to internet. I do not have a notification to allow access to the internet.

Problem

Closed

Introduce new free to use AI app for scam detection

Recently Norton has come up with Genie app and Bitdefender has Scamio which are basically AI based apps which tells the user whether a text or screenshot is scam or not by using AI functions. Not all scam links are detected by any AV. Its just a suggestion to introduce an app similar to what Norto

Idea

Closed

Trend Micro Rescue Disk - Messages

I booted the USB drive with the Trend Micro Rescue software. Some lines are showing on the monitor. The last two are: Loading... mdadm: No arrays found in config file or automatically There is a new line then with a cursor blinking for a long time now already. I am not sure if the search is still ru

Question

Closed

False averting

Was supposed to get a 3 month subscription with iPhone but doesn’t work

Problem

Closed

@ tm_prima

Hello tm_prima, Its been a month since "your team " started the "investigation" , see below. Can you share with us the result of "team investigation" ??? "Hi @claudiubotezatu​, We are looking into why it was designated as an Accepted Solution, even though the issue has not b

Question

Closed

How to get trend micro apex one security agent

Hi I am a home user, I want to install trend micro apex one security agent on windows 10/11. I couldn't able to find trail version to install  then planning to go for licensing. Please advice where to download and install some specific modules.

Question

Closed

VPN Pro Disconnecting

Repeatedly disconnecting by itself

Problem

Closed

Webgaurd

When I turn web gaurd on on my iPhone 13. Latest updates installed.  My vic emergency app won’t load and I need that for fire danger area.  i have put www.vicemergency.com.au in the aloud web site list but it still won’t let alerts come through 

Problem

Closed

Adding activation code

How do I add a new activation code to my account?

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Toolbar

Ciao a tutti, da un po' di tempo quando faccio una ricerca su Google (Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Edge) mi si apre una lista di pagine colore verde, e fino a qua tutto bene, mentre se vado con il mouse a toccare un collegamento, questo non evidenzia più nessun colore, tempo fa funzio

Question

Closed

How to uninstall trend micro

I need to uninstall trend micro, and can't figure out how. All of their instructions lead to dead web links. Help!

Question

Closed

Mobile phone not updating?

There was verizon and trend both skinning and clearing my phone. I disabled the Verizon, but I still don't see a update. That has gone through my phone for trend app.

Question

Closed

Lost passwords

Password manager asked me to update my master password, there was no warning to accept or skip and now all my passwords are gone. Is there a way to reverse this or retrieve data lost? All my passwords gone!

Question

Closed

I can’t renew my subscription

Your app won’t renew my subscription

Question

Closed

I think Trend Micro is a good product

Would you all agree? What are some improvements you would suggest?

Question

Closed

potential ransomware

I've just downloaded the build tools for Windows 10 (Codelite and Mingw) but when I launch it and run my program, Trend Micro Maximum Security blocks it because it is seen as a potential ransomware. Is this a known issue?

Question

Closed

Constant pop ups

How in God's name to I stop these continuous pop-ups? This is as bad as my computer being hacked.  I need another software program to stop this software.  I cant do anything on my computer without having to close up a pop-up.  

Question

Closed

Paygaurd is opening multiple pages in edge. Both are up to date versions. This is pathetic, I should not have to change browsers

Paygaurd is opening multiple pages in edge. Both are up to date versions. This is pathetic, I should not have to change browsers Thats it in a nutshell

Question

Closed

Websites won’t open

I have several sites that I know are safe but wont open on my iPhone

Question