Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6.6K)

Most Recent

Closed

Any way to scheddule TM to update imediately after boot?

I use my PC only 20-30 min every day; this is too short for TM to automatically update , so after 1 week I had no updates and I had to manually update.If I leave the PC ON for 2-4 hours TM updates, but would be nice to update immediately after boot.Any way I can create a task in Task Scheduler????

Question

• PC Security

Closed

Web guard VPN affecting WhatsApp

With Web guard VPN turns on, unable to see the video, the screen is black colour and the other party seeing me in black colour while making WhatsApp video call, able to hear and communicate by audio during video call. Once web guard turns off, the video call resume normally.

Question

• Mobile Security for Android

Closed

Renewal

I have an automatic subscription yet it appears my account has not been updated as it says it’s expired on the 29th May, yet the money came out of my account on the 26th April. Why hasn’t  it updated?

Problem

• Mobile Security for iOS

Closed

How to determine if or what has hacked my accounts

I first became suspicious when finding Winstron Neweb Corporation software on a new router and suppliers adamant they do not use that company. how does trend micro possibly create me a Japanese name after reinstalling the app after a factory reset. Very obvious someone’s watching over my wifi and sc

Question

Closed

[Travel Scam Alert] Watch Out for These Fake Airbnb Websites!

The days get brighter instantly when we think of vacation, we look forward to book the best hotels, enjoy the pristine beaches and spend quality time with our family and friends! But before we get too excited and switch to Vacay Mode, did you know that scammers are also excited to join you?  

Article

• PC Security

Closed

Vault Passwords when using multiple computers

I use Trend Micro across several computers and use the Vault on each of them. To date I have used the same Vault password on all computers. If I report one computer stolen, Trend Micro  asks for my email address and vault password, but does not seem to ask which computer vault I wish to seal.If

Question

• PC Security

Closed

Mozilla Firefox browser securiy & protection

Seeing that TM offers no appropriate cyber security for Mozilla Firefox, which competitor's product do you recommend for Mozilla Firefox Windows 10 users ?

Question

• PC Security

Closed

Game Time: Word Search!

Hello there!   Did you enjoy the Guess the Word puzzle last month? I bet you did! Let's raise the bar higher for June's Game Time. This month we will search for Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android's best features! Game On!     To unsubscribe from notifications, click

Announcements

• PC Security

Closed

Publicidad en programa

Compré está licencia hace tiempo y resulta que ahora cada vez que escanea aparece publicidad lo cual no me parece ya que pague por la suscripción de anual quisiera que me puedan solucionar este inconveniente de lo contrario necesito la devolución de mi dinero no quiero que me aparezca publicidad.

Problem

Closed

Samsung galaxy note 9 doesn't connect

I have a Samsung Galaxy note 9, when I try to connect the vpn it says download certificate and it won't do anything else.

Question

Closed

Crypto Scams of the Week: MetaMask Phishing and Sextortion Attempt

Cryptocurrency investment is at its peak and everyone is curious and interested to put their money into it. With that in mind, It's vital to have a clear picture of what the scammers are up to. Here's what our Trend Micro Check Team found this week.     MetaMask Phishing Netizens ha

Article

• PC Security

Closed

Email problems

I use Thunderbird as my email client. The email reply or forward is stopped and cannot proceed.  In looking for a cause, it was suggested that the Trend anti virus may be preventing the sending of large files or responses (forward or reply.  How do I correct this?

Question

• PC Security

Closed

This app is in constant battle with my Duckduckgo "tracker blocker"

My Duckduckgo has an "app tracker blocker". It blocks apps for hiding in other apps and mining my data and personal information. Here is the rub... Google is fair and square imbedded in Trend and when Duckduckgo blocks it, Trend turns it off. Now I know Trend is supposed to be able to do the same

Question

• VPN Proxy One Pro

Closed

iPhone indicates you contact Facebook and steal my data.

I couldn’t be any clearer, I read enough posts to know I’m canceling my subscription. If you’re watching out for me, who’s watching the watchers?

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Wifi Protection not starting properly

For the past week, the VPN has stopped loading on my computer with the error message "Unable to Continue, Please try again and click Yes in the User Account Control dialog to allow VPN working properly."however, upon selecting yes nothing happens and it reverts to this error message. I have tried tu

Problem

• VPN Proxy One Pro

Closed

Mobile Security

I have previously had a copy of Mobile security on my Iphone 11. It expired a few weeks ago. I have registered  a new copy of Personal Mobile  Security for my Iphone 11 on the Trendmicro website and  received a confirmation by email although the confirmation said the program had exp

Question

Closed

unwanted tabs opening

I normally use Brave as my browser but also use some Chrome when I need access to certain sites. Recently, in the last month I have had an extra tab or two open when I go to certain sites, i.e. Ebay, Fox News, Wiki, etc. This does it in both browsers. When I went to the web, most sites say it is mal

Question

• PC Security

Closed

Phone shuts down every night

Since ugdating my TM subscription my Samsung S8 totally shuts down overnight. In the morning it says it's "encrypted for my protection" and I have to restart it.

Question

Closed

Top Scams and Phishing Schemes of the Week: Netflix, T-Mobile, Amazon, Costco, Louis Vuitton, and Ray-Ban

Every day, there are emerging scams and schemes that may attack us. You have to be one step ahead of these scammy neighbors. This week, Trend Micro Check found a whole lot of scams you need to watch out.     Netflix   Scammers pretend they are Netflix by claiming there a

Article

• PC Security

Closed

My laptop was just returned from Geek Squad after they installed a new fan. Now I cannot use Pay Guard until it is reactivated.

How do I reactivate my Pay Guard protection?

Question

• Home Network Security