Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
(179)
S

Closed

Help Needed: Cloud Computing Issue - Seeking Assistance on en.community.trendmicro.com

Hello Trend Micro community, I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with a cloud computing issue that I have been encountering recently, and I believe this community might be able to provide valuable insights. I've been experiencing challenges related to cloud computi

Question

Closed

NAT

Before buying and installing the trend micro I could play online games now my bat has become a type 3 and strict and I no longer can. How can I fix this

Problem

Closed

Can’t get my TV to work

Installed program to my phone I have green tick. just went to use TV and it won’t connect to TV . How can I fix this. 

Problem

Closed

Why doesn't my iPad OS version 17.2 not connect to the internet the Trend Micro VPN is tuned on?

Why doesn't my iPad OS version 17.2 not connect to the internet when the Trend Micro VPN is tuned on?

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Home Network Security version 7.04 for Android — Now Available!

Trend Micro Community!   Explore the newest features and enhancements in Trend Micro Home Network Security App Version 7.04! Available to download in the Google Play Store. Dive into the release notes for a comprehensive overview.     Trend Micro Home Network Security version 7

Announcements

Closed

My Worst Nightmare: Lost Tablet with Sensitive Data! Help!

Hi everyone, My heart is racing as I type this, but I lost my tablet, and the panic is setting in. It wasn't just any tablet; it housed a treasure trove of personal data: financial information, login credentials, photos, and more. Now, the fear of it falling into the wrong hands is consuming me. I'

Question

Closed

I need help but when I got on chat there was no place for me to type my ?

I want to protect my new iphone but do not know how to scan. Is there a # I can call for help?

Question

Closed

Unable to unsubscribe

I have sought to unsubscribe many times. Please fix this.  I don't need/want notifications.

Problem

Closed

Downloading on new lenovo computer with windows

Trying to download Trend Micro to new Lenovo computer with windows. It will be the 3rd device on my subscription. When i try to open downloaded file, i get a message that windows does not recognize the app and won't download. Any solutions?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More