Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
(99)
I

Closed

wifi protection

won't connect - all other devices have installed correctly. each time I hit the connect button - it flashes back to disconnected

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Would like to delete my account

Please delete my account.I don't want you to keep any of my personal data .

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Why would password manager say it's expired when my subscription doesn't expire for 2 more years

Starting 10-29-2021, I'm receiving a 'Renew now' message regarding Password Manager but my Trend Micro Maximum Security subscription is valid through 3/01/2023. Why am I receiving the error message?  How can I stop it?  Thanks.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Some satisfaction that's what I'm looking for. You don't mind taking my money but then you leave me hanging, WHY DO you do that?

You asked for my feedback, when I clicked on YES I was sent to your home page as though YOU forgot what YOU asked for. I had to sign in AGAIN! In the middle of installation I received a message asking me to restart my computer because of my computer Issues. Did you bother to tell me what those issue

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

where is the QR code on the station code?

My laptop is setup but now im trying to setup my phone and its asking me to scan the station code with your phone, where is that? i've looked on my modem etc....nothing there?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

How to remove cleaner one icon from MacBook desktop

I installed Cleaner One Pro on my MacBook Pro. I don't want the Cleaner One icon on the desktop.  How can I remove it?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

サービスの終了: ホームのためのトレンドマイクロセーフシンク

上記の意味がわかりません

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Great product

I like how I get notifications

Praise

Closed

Won't connect

Can anyone help? My trend micro wifi can't get connected. When I click to connect to a server location it tries to connect but then stops. No messages come up saying there's a problem it just doesn't connect. Strangely just after I click to connect a Window quickly appears and disappears then it s

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More