Skip to main content
Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
Why the sudden failure of the TMHS to assign IP addresses after a few days operation?

Installed Trend Micro Home Security and ran fine for a few days ie devices on home network could access internet. Last night devices could not access

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Home Network Security device

Hi, I have the Trend Micro Home Network Security device, when i set restrictions such as bedtime hours and the page gets redirected (to the trend bloc

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Question

Closed

Home Network Security time limits set up and filtering etc not working

Recently bought Home Network Security. Mainly to monitor my kids usage etc.  I have the family members set up on the dashboard, i have added rul

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Problem

inappropriate apps

I have just downloaded and installed Home network security and immediately after installing it starting saying that the kids phones were connected to

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Question

Closed

Streaming service blocked by Home Network Security

I have the Home Network Security device connected to my router. Also attached to the router is my LG Smart TV. When Streaming STAN on the TV, after th

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Problem

Closed

My internet has become so slow since connecting to Micro Trend Home Security

My internet has become so slow since connecting to Micro Trend Home Security. What can I do to help this? I have updated windows and my kids also stil

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Question

Closed

Check your home network security with HouseCall for Home Networks

Many home devices have possible security issues that hackers can use to take control of your home network. This can lead to privacy leaks ormuch worse

Article

Closed

No access to router when using Home Network Security

Hello folksI've noticed access to my router is blocked with the HNS connected to the network - this is both for web access (management) or SMB access

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Problem

Closed

[Home Network Security] Port forward in compatibility mode

Hey folks... I am wondering if there's any workaround for port forwarding not working when using the Home Network Security device in compatibility mod

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Question

Closed

Does Trend Micro DNS Server Addresses for Home Routers?

Does Trend Micro provide a DNS server service for home routers like Norton ConnectSafe?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Question