Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
(177)
I

Closed

Trend Micro Wifi Protection never starts or runs on MacBooks

repeatedly installed and deleted Trend Micro Wifi Protection from my MacBook Pro/Air (all up to date and running Sonoma).Click on the app - it briefly shows in the task bar and then disappears. VPN settings missing from setting after each install. More frustrating that the product runs fine on my

Question

Closed

從中國無法VPN TW伺服器

1.從中國無法連接台灣VPN伺服器 2.連接其他國家VPN也不穩定,容易斷線速度慢

Idea

Closed

2Degrees & TrendMicro blocking server

TrendMicro & 2Degrees NZ Management need to sort their connection major downtime drop out bb connection trendmicro claim 2degrees insecure server ??? Whats up .. Fix it

Problem

Closed

Removing devices

I’ve got about 10 devices that I cannot remove. These are not the primary account devices. Why can’t I do this? Further to this, these devices are Amazon echo dots. The dots had a factory reset and no longer connect to internet. I do not have a notification to allow access to the internet.

Problem

Closed

How to uninstall trend micro

I need to uninstall trend micro, and can't figure out how. All of their instructions lead to dead web links. Help!

Question

Closed

Trying to change my password

how do I change my password when i cannot remember my very old original one it keeps asking for

Question

Closed

TrendMicro WebGuard blocking eero application activity screen

I am using the eero application on IOS to manage the Frontier router and repeaters in my home. When I turn on WebGuard, I am not able to see the activity screen. I cannot find a website listed to set an exception in WebGuard. Is there a workaround on WebGuard?

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro VPN interferes with my printer connection and initial connection to internet

Ever since I enabled Trend Micro VPN it has interfered with my wireless printer and the internet when I start my computer. To print anything I need to disconnect the VPN and for the internet I need to do a restart. It's frustrating and not time efficient. I'm also finding reduced internet speed. Is

Problem

Closed

Reinstall all time

I'm on Android tablet

Problem

Closed

Help Needed: Cloud Computing Issue - Seeking Assistance on en.community.trendmicro.com

Hello Trend Micro community, I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with a cloud computing issue that I have been encountering recently, and I believe this community might be able to provide valuable insights. I've been experiencing challenges related to cloud computi

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More