Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
J
Download files not working due to failed virus scan - my software is up to date

Any time I try to download a file from any browser or site, it fails and says 'virus scan fail' how can I fix this? My trend micro is up to date

Question

Trend micro taking reaaally long sometimes not at all to open mac desktop. im running BigSur 11.3.1

trend micro desktop taking long to open on mac. it keeps loading on the small icon above task bar. when i try to force stop, it doesnt show tredn micro not even running.

Problem

Cleaner One Pro

I installed Cleaner One Pro and when it finished downloading it asked me if I wanted it to clean all my junk files. I clicked yes and to my horror it deleted several years of word documents that I will never get back.  I have some backed up but not all of them.  Be careful when you instal

Problem

Can't install trend micro to MacBook OS Monterey version 12.1

I have just installed Monterey to my MacBook Air. When I try to download the trend micro update it says...Safari can't resume this download. The file trend micro antivirus 11.0.2163.dmg.download doesn't appear to be a valid download file. I uninstalled the trend micro on my Mac and now I can't downl

Problem

Trend Micro Password Manager for Firefox not working

Only on one computer, on which Password Manager still works on Chrome I have tried the steps outlined Error: Unable to Help with Your Passwords (Password Manager) My Trend Micro account is part of my Geek Squad membership and Geek Squads answer was to use Chrome instead of Firefox.... Tried to fi

Problem

Is TrendMicro Maximum Security FIPS Compliant?

Trying to find out if the FIPS Compliant setting in TrendMicro Maximum Security for windows is enable or disable.

Question

Trend Micro 17.7 - Unable to install Firefox toolbar

I updated my Trend Micro Maximum Security to version 17.7 yesterday and I have been unable to instass the Toolbar on Mozilla Firefox. I have no such problem with Microsoft Edge???I am getting the Toolbar Installer but even if I am able to open it takes me to a page with this message: Oops this page

Problem

Security update won't run as scanning

Security update not available as Trend Micro says it is scanning. But it has been scanning for the last 3 days!

Question

Brave Browser

I see there was the same idea presented 2 years ago for the Brave extension but to my knowledge, it still isn't an option. As of January 2019, there were 5.5 million active browser users, and there have been over 50 million mobile downloads since 2018. It makes absolutely no sense that this extensio

Idea

One device has two licenses after I redid my Windows from Win 10 to Win 11

I have redone my Laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now my one device shows twice on my licenses. How do I remove the one license from the device?

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More