Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
M
protection de tablette

bonjour, puis-je protéger une tablette samsung A52, avec ce logiciel ?

Question

Trend Micro 17.7 - Unable to install Firefox toolbar

I updated my Trend Micro Maximum Security to version 17.7 yesterday and I have been unable to instass the Toolbar on Mozilla Firefox. I have no such problem with Microsoft Edge???I am getting the Toolbar Installer but even if I am able to open it takes me to a page with this message: Oops this page

Problem

home network flashing red fast

Woke up to an alert on my iPhone that my Trend Home Network box went offline at 11:10EST on 9/2. I have tried different ports, did a hard reset on the Trend Box and reset my router. Rebooted cable modem, tried several cables and even a different router and still flashing red fast. The network connec

Problem

WHY CANT I UPDATE CHROME? TREND SAYS THE FILE CONTAINS MALICIOUS SOFTWARE & DELETES IT!

I got a message that my Chrome version needed updating -downloaded the folder & extracted the contents to find that Trend deletes the file saying it contains a virus! How am I supposed to update chrome please?  I can't log into something without updating it.  Thanks!

Problem

"Website Blocked" Pop Up Keeps Appearing for Every Page

A Trend Micro pop up appears every time I open a new web page. It says "Website Blocked - Threat Type Scam" and identifies a URL that I am not attempting to open - I don't even know what the site is. The pop ups even appear when I go to the Trend Micro site. It happens with both Google Chrome and Mi

Problem

Accepted Solution

Pop up blocker window - Top10answers.com

Everytime I login to my computer and start surfing the internet the trend micro block window pops up and tells me that a web site from Top10answers.com... is now blocked. I select the ok option and then the window goes away. However the problem still is there because I will continue over time get th

Problem

possible problem

I decided to open up my default browser's saved passwords and have noticed I have 2 for Trend Micro and wondering why? Both have my e-mail address but have different passwords. I don't have Trend installed on any other device.Besides that, I keep getting a popup on my desktop that something has expi

Question

Accepted Solution

Cannot open Trend Micro file, after renewing my service, downloaded file won't open for me to activate renewed Trend Micro Security

Hi,Running Windows 10... Days before yesterday renewed my Trend Micro Security service, one that expired worked fine.. I download the file, go to open it, and nothing... nothing happens.. leave computer on for hours and nothing appears, so that I can proceed to install it... Tried alot of help

Problem

supremo app installed remotely by a suppiosedly trend tech

im a dinosaur on computers and recently had a trend tech help me renewing my annual security because he claimed my firewall was down causing a fault in uploading the protection.I have now found a supremo app in the c drive...am i being paranoid

Question

Guardio identifies Trend Micro as a threat

Guardio sees Trend Micro as a threat. Is Guardio incompatible with Trend Micro?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More