Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••

Closed

Nat Type Change After Connecting Trend Micro Home Network Security to my Network

Before connecting Trend Micro Home Network Security to my network, I am getting a Nat Type 2 when I try to detect my network connection. After plugging in the product, I am now getting a Nat Type 3 connection. I find it a bit hard to connect to online gaming under a Nat Type 3 and was wondering is t

Question

Why the sudden failure of the TMHS to assign IP addresses after a few days operation?

Installed Trend Micro Home Security and ran fine for a few days ie devices on home network could access internet. Last night devices could not access internet: some reported that no IP address was assigned. Solution at present is to disconnect the TMHS, enable DHCP on the router and then devices had

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Home Network Security device

Hi, I have the Trend Micro Home Network Security device, when i set restrictions such as bedtime hours and the page gets redirected (to the trend block page), i sometimes get that the page is not secure / trusted and I have to accept the risk then I get the block page. Is there a cert that needs to

Question

Closed

Home Network Security time limits set up and filtering etc not working

Recently bought Home Network Security. Mainly to monitor my kids usage etc.  I have the family members set up on the dashboard, i have added rules under each user.  Internet times, filtering etc.  Nothing works.  I have it set to kick my kids off the internet at 7pm but they jus

Problem

inappropriate apps

I have just downloaded and installed Home network security and immediately after installing it starting saying that the kids phones were connected to various social media websites (snap chat, face book, Pinterest and Instagram) which we confronted them over (as they are not allowed on these sites).

Question

Closed

Streaming service blocked by Home Network Security

I have the Home Network Security device connected to my router. Also attached to the router is my LG Smart TV. When Streaming STAN on the TV, after the a minute or two the screen goes blank and the streaming seems to just hang. If I disconnect the Home Network Security device from the router it work

Problem

Closed

My internet has become so slow since connecting to Micro Trend Home Security

My internet has become so slow since connecting to Micro Trend Home Security. What can I do to help this? I have updated windows and my kids also still complain their gaming consoles are even more slow then my PC

Question

Closed

Check your home network security with HouseCall for Home Networks

Many home devices have possible security issues that hackers can use to take control of your home network. This can lead to privacy leaks ormuch worse. HouseCall for Home Networks is a FREE TOOL that checks yourhome network device security. Try it now. Available in PC, Mac, iOSand Android. Click

Article

Closed

No access to router when using Home Network Security

Hello folksI've noticed access to my router is blocked with the HNS connected to the network - this is both for web access (management) or SMB access (router provides access to a share drive).Any setting that needs to be changed for router access to work again? Cheers

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More