Hotshot

Hotshot

• 

13 Messages

• 

700 Points

Monday, January 8th, 2024 11:49 AM

Closed

Help Needed: Cloud Computing Issue - Seeking Assistance on en.community.trendmicro.com

Hello Trend Micro community,

I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with a cloud computing issue that I have been encountering recently, and I believe this community might be able to provide valuable insights.

I've been experiencing challenges related to cloud computing, and I am seeking guidance to resolve these issues. The specific problems include difficulty accessing resources on [cloud service provider] and intermittent connectivity disruptions. I have tried adjusting network configurations and checking for firewall issues, but the problem persists.

Operating System: Windows 10
Trend Micro Product and Version: Trend Micro Apex One - Version 20.0
Cloud Service Provider: AWS (Amazon Web Services)

Checked network configurations to ensure proper connectivity between the on-premises environment and AWS.
Reviewed AWS Security Groups and Network ACLs to confirm that necessary ports are open for communication.

Examined Trend Micro Apex One policies to ensure they are not causing interference with cloud services.
Checked AWS CloudWatch for any relevant logs or metrics indicating issues with the instances.

Ran network diagnostics tools to identify latency or packet loss between on-premises servers and AWS instances.
Verified AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management) roles and permissions for the affected instances.
Reviewed Trend Micro logs for any alerts or events related to the connectivity issues.

I have reached a point where additional expertise and insights from the community could greatly assist me in resolving these issues. Your experiences and suggestions will be highly valuable.

If you have faced similar issues or have expertise in cloud computing, please share your insights, solutions, or suggestions. Any relevant information, links, or step-by-step guides would be much appreciated.

I am eager to learn and resolve this issue promptly. Your timely assistance will not only help me but may also benefit others facing similar challenges.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Feel free to reply to this post or direct message me if you require additional details to provide assistance. I am looking forward to your valuable input.

Best regards,

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

7 months ago

Hi @stellagomez0102 ,

It's crucial for these different components to function at consistent speeds and performance levels. If they fail to maintain synchronization, high-performance computing (HPC) becomes unattainable, and the entire system will encounter issues. 
In setting up this kind of system, you should consider that the servers must efficiently handle data ingestion and processing from the storage components, while these components should be capable of efficiently providing data to the servers to facilitate HPC. Similarly, the networking components must enable seamless, high-speed data transfer between the other elements.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other insights regarding this.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights