Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••

Closed

pay guard

Hi, does anyone have problems with Pay Guard ? I have my app default setting as Microsoft Edge. However, when i launch pay guard ( as prompted ), it

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

cellphone battery

Hi, since installing HNS, mobile devices on my network are consuming battery very quickly. One device that would last normally 3 days barely lasts a d

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Closed

Does your program do anything except add 10 minutes for the computer to come on, and screw up all programs that worked before ?

So far your program isn't any better than when I had it before and had to cancel it. Programs that worked don't all have to be blocked by yo

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

trend toolbar and my account

your website says i am expired but i am not plus i can not get the toolbar to work

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Facebook Link Security

I have always had on the security that told me if a posted link in FB was OK to access. It highlights the link text in green. Yesterday, the text wh

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Hotmail problem

My wife sent me an email and this statement shows up across the top. "Security Scan only supports English or Japanese emails." Isn't h

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Unable to use new Master Password

After I reset my Master Password and open the Trend Micro Security App from my Windows 10 Desktop and select the Data>Password Manager I can't

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Closed

Why so many negative people... A lack of knowledge? I am 100% satisfy

Quality/price my Trend Micro Maximum, is obviously a nioce gift I offer myself. I just want to thank you to have our protection to your conviction. Yo

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Freshmedia.club

All of a sudden I am gettting messages on the bottom left of my screen saying that my virus protection is expired. All from different companies but n

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Some kind of malware

My computer has some kind of malware and trend is not detecting it and removing it. My computer is acting totaly wierd.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago