Skip to main content
Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
R

Closed

Trend Micro Internet Home Security Device causing dropouts of NBN

Hi,Is anyone noticing that their modem is dropping out and resetting itself since connecting the Trend Micro Home Internet Security box? How do you ad

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

2 months ago

Problem

Cannot connect to internet. Trend engineers have remotely controlled my computer 7 times in past month. Don't waste your money on service!!!

Trend has failed to connect to the internet 7 times in the past month and had engineers remotely control my computer each of these times. Last time it

Problem

Home network security box won’t stop blinking red

My device has been disconnecting and re-connecting lately. I don’t know why. In the end I got fed up and reset the black box by holding the reset butt

Problem

Can't press "Action Required"

I am getting "Action Required" on my dashboard. For some reason I am unable to press it to accepted it on my network. When I try to press, n

Problem

ホームネットワークについて

どのような機能がありますか??

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

5 months ago

Question

Closed

Someone keeps trying to access my FB account

over the last several days, someone has tried to access my FB account using a confirmation number. I have changed my password several times to no ava

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

5 months ago

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro disabled on start up

When I started up my laptop this a.m. I had 2 messages:1. Windows Defender had been disabled.2. Trend Micro had expired, but would remain until a ne

Problem

Closed

Password manager does not appear on m google bar

I had to reinstall Trend (Password Manager) and not I cannot get it to come up on my Google bar so I can save Passwords. Im looking for the Trend Mas

Question

Closed

Google Mesh Compatibility

Is Google mesh compatibility on the road map for the home network security appliance? Over 80% of my network is on a Google mesh. I understand it is n

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

krizia_rosales 

7 months ago

Question

Closed

home internet security

I want to buy the trend micro home internet security and I was wondering will it work with my router i have a Askey model RAC2V1K

Question