Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
(161)
R
Updating email address for this Forum AGAIN

I asked this question months ago and seemed to have it all fixed but AGAIN today these emails are coming to my old email address, which will soon cease to exist. Not one coming to the current address I’m using WHY WHY WHY ?????

Question

Closed

How Do I Make Trend Micro and Norton Play Nice Together?

I have both Norton and Trend Micro, but after this latest Trend Micro upgrade, Trend is telling me I need to uninstall Norton, but the two have worked perfectly together before this latest update. Is there a way to resolve this where both products remain installed?

Question

App not availble

Trying to download new subscription to replacement iPad and it redirects to App Store which says app not available in my country. I have downloaded to my iPhone and android without problem

Question

I like to update Trend in this loptop because it look like has not protection

I am paying for this service, and I do not see it is working. Then I guess it needs an update.

Question

Antivirus ONE

Some time ago my Antivirus ONE stopped scanning with the annoying 'Antivirus Quit unexpectedly". It will scan Adware but not the files. I have completely remove the app, files and all, and restarted my iMac. I have recently bought a new iMac but it will not work on this one either?? I have Cleaner O

Problem

Closed

VPN Pro Disconnecting

Repeatedly disconnecting by itself

Problem

VPN

mobile Data is turned on , but won't work. I cannot turn on my VPN

Question

How do I temporally disable my VPN?

To allow printing from my hardwired laptop, the instructions for downloading a driver notes that a VPN needs to disabled. What are the steps to disable the VPN and then enable the VPN after the download is done and tested?

Question

I’m getting duplicate emails for every announcement

Hi,  I’m receiving duplicate emails for the community announcements. Can you just send one please ?

Question

Transfer credit

I have credit on my Trend Home Security but have had to turn it off as it interferes with my security cameras, my mobile security is about to expire and I wold like to transfer my credit?

Praise

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More