Home Network Security

Home Network Security

Get help with Trend Micro Home Network Security

• •••
(175)
L
Turning Trend off temporarily

How do I turn it off. It is slowing my internet connection drastically.

Question

Ring Doorbell Camera

I would like to add the Ring Doorbell to my list of devices, how can I add?

Question

Add a device

Good evening, we want to know the costs of adding other 3 devices to the promotion we already have. Is it possible? Are there any discouts for 8 devices? If yes, how can we manage it?

Question

Why am I suddently getting pop-ups? I thought your software blocked those

I am suddenly getting frequent pop-ups that purport to be from Spectrum. I block the sites they come from but they pop up again from different sites.  And today a pop up came supposedly from Norton Anti-Virus.  

Problem

Windows blocks my application

I downloaded the program and when I try to open the file, a window pops saying 'impossible to run this application, it causes security problem', but this is compatible with my windows and I tried everything, I'm French and all the support is in English so the commands are not the same, I really need

Problem

What's this BS 'security software password' rubbish???

After all the years of using Trend Micro Internet Security... it's now saying that if I want to 'temporary Turn off the Protection against viruses', I need to enable my Security Software Password... there's no way around this bollocks. I use a lot of Widescreen hacks for games that enable the full

Problem

Mac interface . Make it bigger

hi. how the hell can i make the screen bigger to see the actual info its telling me ? the corners dont drag out and there is no full screen option .

Question

SPAM deluge-how to get rid of it?

I’m getting so much SPAM, I’m often missing verifiable email. How do I get rid of SPAM?

Problem

VPN

I bought the Trend micro ultimate security from Best Buy, and it said on the package VPN included. now after I activated my product, I am not sure if the VPN is free or not, keeps saying free trial for 30 days.  Does anyone know if VPN comes free with ultimate security package or not? Thanks&

Question

VPN from overseas

Hello. I'm overseas and would like to be able to tell my computer to choose a VPN from the United States so I can access some websites that are not allowed from overseas. Thank you.

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More