Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

My Worst Nightmare: Lost Tablet with Sensitive Data! Help!

Hi everyone, My heart is racing as I type this, but I lost my tablet, and the panic is setting in. It wasn't just any tablet; it housed a treasure trove of personal data: financial information, login credentials, photos, and more. Now, the fear of it falling into the wrong hands is consuming me. I'

Question

Closed

How I can activate

How I can activate I got active code but I couldn’t activate

Question

Closed

Install wants restart after restart after restart after restart...loop

after an update ,trend micro wanted to restart. now its in an endless loop wanting a restart after a restart and continues. I have deleted everything associated with trend micro but, when i go to reinstall it...it asks for a restart over and over again. if anyone has any ideas besides not using tren

Problem

Closed

PayPal does not work with VpN

VPN prevents PayPal from opening. Cannot make purchases using PayPal anymore.

Problem

Closed

Calendar guard

3 new Calendar events not picked up by Calendar guard. Did scan, still didn’t pick them up.

Problem

Closed

Pinterest app does not work when webguard is enabled (works again when webguard disabled)

When i enable webguard from inside mobile security app, then the pinterest app is not showing any content. When i disable webguard, then pinterest app shows content again. device is ipad mini and iphone 14, latest ios (both devices same problem)

Problem

Closed

Since Android 14 couldn't Set important mobile Security sttings

Since the Update at Samsung A53 the Mobile Security couldn't Set some important settings. Also the Shutdown menu at power button will show it very very short an will closeed immediately. Please help as soon as possible.

Problem

Closed

وجود عفونت وبدافزا‌ر

وجود عفونت وکنسرس وبدافزار که نمی‌توان پاک ودیلتش کرد ویروس زیاده در تلفن هوشمند اندروید.لطفآ کمکم کنید.

Problem

Closed

Problem with password manager.

What has happened to Password Manager. Cannot get to the manager to edit. Will just spin trying to get to the website after entering my pass

Problem

Closed

Fast battery drain problem

I experience fast battery drain on my hp 250g8. I do not face the same problem with another antivirus. I use trend micro and another antivirus on and off(both are paid subscription). I do not face the same problem with the other av. n.b.- I keep my windows 11 updated with the latest version. I al

Problem

Official Solution

Closed

Pinned

Issues with Scanner Application: Unable to Scan or Slow Performance When Trend Micro is Active

Trend Micro Community!   Scanner applications are encountering performance issues, including scanning failures and delays, following the update to the latest version, 17.8.1145. Upon investigation, the problem appears to stem from a conflict with the recent update of Trend Micro Security 17.8.1

Announcements

Closed

Facebook privacy won’t network

Facebook scan keeps saying no network available?!

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Seeking Tech Wizards to Decode the Desktop Glitch

Hey there! I'm currently facing a perplexing desktop dilemma, and I'm hoping some of you might have encountered a similar issue or could offer some valuable insights. Recently, my desktop has been acting a bit peculiar, and I can't quite put my finger on the root cause. I've noticed a slowdown in p

Question

Closed

Renewal date not updating on app

The date on app for renewal is not updating from Oct 2023 to Oct 2024 despite updating from the “renew/activate” selection.

Question

Closed

Antivirus One "Quit Unexpectedly" and cannot Reopen Afterwards

Hello, I purchased Cleaner One Pro & Antivirus One from the app store for my 2023 MacBook Air. I was able to download and use the Cleaner One Pro without an issues and initially I was able to download the Antivirus One and open it. However, as soon as I start any scan (smart scan or quick scan)

Question

Closed

Vpn internet and CarPlay

VPN not compatible after iOS 17 due to security update, causes internet to keep disconnecting and stops calls with carplay

Problem

Closed

Legal shield

Why am I paying for legal shield

Question

Closed

I have lost my Trend Micro. How do I reinstall?

My Trend Micro did not do the normal scan on Dec 15. Could not locate my account. Tried to reinstall and was not successful Did a restart 3 times to no avail. Help.

Question

Closed

VPN causing internet to drop from iPad

Since the latest couple of iOS updates (17.2), the VPN and internet connection are constantly flipping off and I am losing my connection.

Problem