Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (31.1K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Hi Tom, we appreciate your feedback!I already forwarded the situation to our related Team and to prioritize for future releases. Thank you!Trend Micro Home Users Community

Bug

Hi, I got a bug in TM 17, i am on Win 10, i put IE11 off in the MS program menu, so my Default browser is now Firefox. Then i go to TM menu "Privacy Scanner" and if i click on both of the buttons to Check nothing happens because it is not connected to the default browser but only to IEKind regards,T

Problem

Brand User

Hi @ynelson374, I understand your frustration.We assume that there might be a possible damaged files on the program itself, resulting in this Trend micro solution platform terminated unexpectedly problem. For your issue, I think reinstalling our prod

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

continual event viewer error 7034 the trend micro solution platform terminated unexpectedly

This error is happening continually throughout the day. Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit. EventViewer error 7034. The Trend micro solution platform terminated unexpectedly. Can this errorbe corrected.

Question

Brand User

We're sorry for the late reply. Since you're a valued subscriber of our premium support service, we would like to directly pass this issue to our premium support center. Our staff from the premium support service center will assist you as soon as pos

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Windows 10 won't shut down with Maximum Security 2016.

Every time I go to shut down the computer with Maximum Security installed, my windows 10 won't shut down, but if I uninstall Maximum Security, windows shuts down properly.

Problem

Brand User

Thanks for your reply. We're sorry we cannot help you here as solving this issue in community would take much longer. According to your description, we have passed this issue to our support center already, and a member of our support center will cont

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Web access schedule randomly starts blocking at the wrong time.

Hi, I'm running a web access schedule on my son's Windows 10 laptop that he uses for school. We're finding it randomly but regularly starts blocking at allowed times, and allowing at blocked times. This happens unpredictably but averaging about twice per week. If I disable then re-enable parental co

Problem

Brand User

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We've checked our trouble ticket system, and it seems that our chat center contacted you already! As the latest mail mentioned, please reply to the "email" containing the screenshots that we need to troubleshoot th

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Web access schedule randomly starts blocking at the wrong time.

Hi, I'm running a web access schedule on my son's Windows 10 laptop that he uses for school. We're finding it randomly but regularly starts blocking at allowed times, and allowing at blocked times. This happens unpredictably but averaging about twice per week. If I disable then re-enable parental co

Problem

Brand User
Brand User
Brand User
Brand User

Hi @sonic_force, I understand your frustration. After upgrading to the latest version, you should receive the following message: "Would you like to move files currently stored in an older version of the Trend Micro Vault to the new one?", and reset y

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Lost Files

I selected files in a folder to move into the vault - the files are neither in the original folder nor in the vault. Can I RECOVER them? If so how?

Question

Brand User
Brand User

Hi @David, thanks for your reply! It's so nice to hear that everything is back to normal and to know that we were able to help! Please feel free to ask questions or report product issues in the community in the future. Thank you!Hi @info, welcome to

replied 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Word/Excel 2010 Slow Across Network After TM Max Security Update

Three Windows 10 workstations in peer-to-peer network. All running Office 2010 and Trend Micro Maximum Security.  After last week's Trend updates, opening Word/Excel across the network is painfully slow...30-60 seconds per file.  Prior to update files opened instantly.  Disabled

Problem

Brand User
Brand User
Brand User

Hi @julie.lokan, thanks for trying our new Community! We have a support article about this error that should help you:"Unable to download an update - Could not connect to the update server" error message appears when updating Antivirus for MacAlso, t

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

My Trendmicro is failing to connect to update server, on a Mac, after recent operating system upgrade.

Since upgrading my Mac operating system, and re-installing Trend Micro, I get an error message whenever I try to update Trend micro, "failed to connect to update server".  It is not an internet connection problem.  Nothing I have tried has fixed this problem.  Any ideas?

Question

Brand User
Brand User

@Amir Thanks!@interran As Amir said, the site you're trying to reach seems to be out of service. If Trend Micro blocks a web site, you will get a clear message that the website is blocked by Trend Micro Security. The URL provided by Amir is for check

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Trend Micro and Spinmediavideo

Since I'm using Trend Micro, I can no longer watch spinmediavideo's. Have you blocked these on my computer or has my internet provider blocked these? I get the "cant find the page" when I go to www.spinmediavideo.com

Question

Brand User

Hi @dennis.toona, thanks for your reply!It's so nice to hear that you've fixed the problem, and we are sorry that the solutions we provided didn't work. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or report product issues in the community in the future.

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

msvcr110.dll error message

After an update to W10...I get an error message that the pwmconsole.exe will not work because msvcr110.dll is not loaded...consequently I can't access the console...any advice as to how to sort this problem? Please!

Question

Brand User
Brand User
Brand User