ynelson374's profile

10 Messages

• 

350 Points

Saturday, October 8th, 2016 9:38 PM

Closed

continual event viewer error 7034 the trend micro solution platform terminated unexpectedly

This error is happening continually throughout the day. Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit. Event

Viewer error 7034. The Trend micro solution platform terminated unexpectedly. Can this error

be corrected.

Brand User

Veteran

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

16K Points

8 years ago

Hi @ynelson374, I understand your frustration.

We assume that there might be a possible damaged files on the program itself, resulting in this Trend micro solution platform terminated unexpectedly problem. For your issue, I think reinstalling our product is a good way to resolve this problem:
Reinstalling the latest version of Trend Micro Security program

If the problem persists, could you provide detailed descriptions or screenshots of the error you're seeing? Once we understand more background, we'll be able to better assist you and recommend solutions. Thanks.

Trend Micro Home Users Community

10 Messages

• 

350 Points

8 years ago

Thank you Linda for answering.The continual error seems to have gone. I found under windows

registry some left over keys from mse, and deleted these keys. I do not know for sure if they

were causing the problem, but it is now gone.

Brand User

Veteran

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

16K Points

8 years ago

Hi @ynelson374,

Thanks for your reply! It seems that everything is back to normal now. Please contact us here at any time for product questions or problems in the future. Thank you.

Brand User

Veteran

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

16K Points

8 years ago

Hi @ynelson374,

Thanks for your reply! It seems that everything is back to normal now. Please contact us here at any time for product questions or problems in the future. Thank you.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights