burkesf27's profile

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Monday, August 29th, 2016 4:23 PM

Closed

Trend Micro is blocking the install of Coupons.com printer function. how do I get past this. I've had the program for years.

Can I get the printer function for Coupons.com to load. Currently blocked by Trend Micro
Brand User

Veteran

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

16K Points

8 years ago

Thank you very much for being a long-time Trend Micro product user! For you issue, Trend Micro Maximum Security only blocks websites that are categorized as malicious by our website filtering engine. I just ran a check, and Coupons.com is categorized as "SAFE" by us. So the blocking not blocked by us, unless it has been added to the Exception List. For more info on how to manage the Exception List, please see:
Configuring the Exception List of Trend Micro Security software - refer to "Add Or Block Websites"

For other websites that have been blocked by Trend Micro Internet Security, you can double check the website's safety status using the Trend Micro Site Safety Center portal.

Please let us know if your issues persist, please provide a picture of the blocking message and the complete URL, and we'll help you out soon. Thank you!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights