Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.4K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

Pinterest not working when trend mobile is on

New phone. Last iPhone with trend mobile Pinterest did not work. This iponge it worked until I put trend mobile on it.  Very frustrating. 

Question

Closed

Why do I have to uninstall the previous trend micro to get the newest version? That doesn’t seem very safe or smart

I’m confused on why I have to uninstall trend micro to get the newest update?

Question

Closed

education licence

Bonjour, J'ai obtenu Trend micro par le biais de mon travail (éducation nationale en France) je suis professeur. Il est marqué qu'il est gratuit pour nous, j'ai donc renseigné mon mail professionnel et j'ai reçu les trois numéros de licence puisque nous avons accès à trois appareil avec notre offr

Question

Closed

Fraud Buster does not work on my iPad 3. Unable to change settings.

Opened Settings as instructed but cannot change settings.

Problem

Closed

Add DuckDuckGo as Supported Apps for Web Guard

Please add DuckDuckGo browser as Supported App for Web Guard. Making use of the browser's App Tracking Protection requires it to use aocal VPN, this makes it impossible to protect browsing with Trend Micro as it also needs a local VPN for (quite a lot of apps) protection to work.

Idea

Closed

2Degrees & TrendMicro blocking server

TrendMicro & 2Degrees NZ Management need to sort their connection major downtime drop out bb connection trendmicro claim 2degrees insecure server ??? Whats up .. Fix it

Problem

Closed

Access settings

I often get a message on my phone; Check Access Settings "Trend Micro Mobile Security can view and control the screen." warning. What is this? Should I be concerned?

Question

Closed

從中國無法VPN TW伺服器

1.從中國無法連接台灣VPN伺服器 2.連接其他國家VPN也不穩定,容易斷線速度慢

Idea

Closed

AI symbol appearing in Trend Micro app

Why have you included an AI in the Trend Micro app.

Question

Closed

AI

What is AI symbol under my WiFi

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Wifi Protection never starts or runs on MacBooks

repeatedly installed and deleted Trend Micro Wifi Protection from my MacBook Pro/Air (all up to date and running Sonoma).Click on the app - it briefly shows in the task bar and then disappears. VPN settings missing from setting after each install. More frustrating that the product runs fine on my

Question

Closed

VPN

Smartphone VPN will be turned off I woke up in the morning and turned on the VPN. At noon, I turned it on and looked at it, but there was no pattern. I clicked on it and it was not turned on.

Question

Closed

Removing devices

I’ve got about 10 devices that I cannot remove. These are not the primary account devices. Why can’t I do this? Further to this, these devices are Amazon echo dots. The dots had a factory reset and no longer connect to internet. I do not have a notification to allow access to the internet.

Problem

Closed

Introduce new free to use AI app for scam detection

Recently Norton has come up with Genie app and Bitdefender has Scamio which are basically AI based apps which tells the user whether a text or screenshot is scam or not by using AI functions. Not all scam links are detected by any AV. Its just a suggestion to introduce an app similar to what Norto

Idea

Closed

Trend Micro Rescue Disk - Messages

I booted the USB drive with the Trend Micro Rescue software. Some lines are showing on the monitor. The last two are: Loading... mdadm: No arrays found in config file or automatically There is a new line then with a cursor blinking for a long time now already. I am not sure if the search is still ru

Question

Closed

False averting

Was supposed to get a 3 month subscription with iPhone but doesn’t work

Problem

Closed

@ tm_prima

Hello tm_prima, Its been a month since "your team " started the "investigation" , see below. Can you share with us the result of "team investigation" ??? "Hi @claudiubotezatu​, We are looking into why it was designated as an Accepted Solution, even though the issue has not b

Question

Closed

How to get trend micro apex one security agent

Hi I am a home user, I want to install trend micro apex one security agent on windows 10/11. I couldn't able to find trail version to install  then planning to go for licensing. Please advice where to download and install some specific modules.

Question

Closed

VPN Pro Disconnecting

Repeatedly disconnecting by itself

Problem

Closed

Webgaurd

When I turn web gaurd on on my iPhone 13. Latest updates installed.  My vic emergency app won’t load and I need that for fire danger area.  i have put www.vicemergency.com.au in the aloud web site list but it still won’t let alerts come through 

Problem