Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

need help with possible virus that is not detected by trend micro

Yesterday, I started to receive a pop-up every minute that disappeared after about 3 seconds. !  BROWSER IS INFECTED  ! ATTENTION! VIRUSES DETECTED! This pop-up was not detected by either a smart or deep scan by TrendMicro.  I'm using a MacBook Pro from 2019 running Ventura 23.6.1 .

Problem

Closed

Help Needed: Cloud Computing Issue - Seeking Assistance on en.community.trendmicro.com

Hello Trend Micro community, I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with a cloud computing issue that I have been encountering recently, and I believe this community might be able to provide valuable insights. I've been experiencing challenges related to cloud computi

Question

Closed

Trend Micro blocking Metamask extension on chrome

When I open chrome browser to the default google webpage, I get a block from trend micro antivirus+ saying its a phishing site (http://metamask.github.io/phishin-warning/v3.0.0/service-worker.js) I suspect it's the metamask extension as it only comes up with users with the extension. It happens on a

Question

Closed

Energy saving mode cannot be turned off

I want to run the app permanently in the background. No matter how many times I turn off power saving mode, it always turns back on. Is the problem known?

Problem

Closed

Uygulama aktif hale gelmiyor

Uygulama aktif hale gelmiyor. Hata veriyor

Problem

Closed

Navigating Server Setbacks

Hi everyone, Having heard about the reliability and performance of Lenovo servers, I'm optimistic that this community can provide some valuable insights. My primary concern revolves around intermittent connectivity issues. Despite my best efforts in troubleshooting and checking all the cables, my

Question

Closed

My Friend's Curiosity: Unraveling Intel Evo - Your Insights Needed!

Hey there! So, my friend has been buzzing with curiosity about what is Intel Evo, and I thought who better to ask than our knowledgeable community members! 🤔 Can you please help me shed some light on what Intel Evo is all about and what it means for laptop users like my friend? Any of you alread

Question

Closed

Subscription renewal

Pressed “Renew/Activate”. Screen went to shop.trendmicro. Bar at the bottom went about 20% the way across and stopped. Did not budge for over 5 minutes. tried going directly to shop.trendmucro with the same result. iPhone 11 iOS 17.1.2 App version 11.2.1024

Problem

Closed

NAT

Before buying and installing the trend micro I could play online games now my bat has become a type 3 and strict and I no longer can. How can I fix this

Problem

Closed

Unable to log into legit sites

Unable to log into PayPal on my cell phone with trendmicro running. Can log in ok on my iPad on same network. also banking app doesn’t work on cell network. Is there a way to whitelist known sites?

Problem

Closed

TM antivirus behaving very good lately

Did some tweekings to TM and somehow improved functionality. If interested , vote this. At 5 votes up I will spend time to post all the "manual adjustments" I did in registry and elsewhere ...

Question

Closed

The best wishes for 2024! Regards, tom

Question

Closed

Pay Guard - Options in Privacy grayed out

I currently use Brave as my browser and a lot of shopping websites pop up an annoying modal saying Internet Explorer is no longer supported (even though Brave is not IE and based on Chromium). I don't really care since I've never used Pay Guard.  However, I cannot disable it.  When I go i

Question

Closed

Can’t get my TV to work

Installed program to my phone I have green tick. just went to use TV and it won’t connect to TV . How can I fix this. 

Problem

Closed

Why doesn't my iPad OS version 17.2 not connect to the internet the Trend Micro VPN is tuned on?

Why doesn't my iPad OS version 17.2 not connect to the internet when the Trend Micro VPN is tuned on?

Question

Closed

How do I get Trend Micro Incon back on my Task bar

Trend Micro used to display on my Task Bar on the right-hand side but somehow it it was removed and I can't seem to get back.

Problem

Closed

Cybersecurity Unveiled: Trend Micro's 2023 Recap

Trend Micro Community!   As we bid farewell to 2023, a year fraught with cyber threats, Trend Micro takes you through a detailed retrospective of the key cybersecurity challenges and incidents that define the digital landscape. From scams and data breaches to ransomware and malware, this articl

Announcements

Closed

Senha X PIN

Tenho dois telefones e em um o mobile security permite usar a senha da conta e no outro apenas o pin. Como fazer para usar a senha da conta nos dois telefones para desbloquear os app?

Question

Closed

HCL Notes can't start with Trend Micro Security

Hello, It seems, that latest version of Trend Micro Maximum Security prevents HCL Notes (and HCL Domino Administrator, HCL Domino Designer) to start. When disable Trend Micro, Notes and other HCL programs start normally. When start Trend Micro after HCL software, then no problems in the work of HCL

Problem