Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

Can anyone recommend reliable rack mount servers for small businesses?

Hello fellow forum members, I'm currently in the process of upgrading the server infrastructure for my small business and I'm seeking some recommendations. We're looking to invest in rack servers due to their space efficiency and scalability. Our primary criteria include reliability, performance,

Question

Closed

How to unsubscribe from Trend Micro Home User Community

Never signed up for Trend Micro Home Users Community. Click on the "unsubscribe" on notice receive.  DOES NOT WORK.  HOW DOES ONE UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING THESE NOTICES?

Question

Official Response

Closed

Important Announcement: Trend Micro Password Manager Server Maintenance

Hello, Trend Micro Community! We would like to inform you about an upcoming server maintenance session for Trend Micro Password Manager. Please take note of the following details:   Maintenance Schedule: Start: 02/26/2024 21:00 UTC+8 End: 02/27/2024 1:00 UTC+8 Expected Impact: During this

Announcements

Closed

Virüs ve hatalar

Bilgisayar ve telefonlarımda ciddi virüsler var cihazlarımın sistem hataları vermesini sağlıyor dengesini bozuyor ayrıca cihazlarımın düzgün çalışmasını engelliyor bunun için yardıma ihtiyacım var güvenlik geliştirilmelidir güven vermiyor

Problem

Closed

TM VPN on iPad can slow or hang iPad

When TM VPN is activated on later model iPad, after a while the iPad surfing response slows to a crawl and then can even hang. To get working again requires reboot of iPad.I have found that if I disable the TM VPN, things work as expected, except now I am assuming I and missing some security because

Question

Closed

Internet security tech help

My app didn't show the notifications, Joms tried to help me fix it but a setting somewhere on my phone must keep the notifications from showing. I thought I found it and disconnected from support. Joms was very patient and provided exceptional service.

Praise

Closed

Safe surfing not working

Not working on my iPad 3.

Problem

Closed

Turn off auto renews

Unable to turn off automatic renewal on my iPAD 3

Question

Closed

Download my micro mobile app

I’ve activated my code but the App Store doesn’t let me download the actual micro mobile app.

Question

Closed

Pinterest not working when trend mobile is on

New phone. Last iPhone with trend mobile Pinterest did not work. This iponge it worked until I put trend mobile on it.  Very frustrating. 

Question

Closed

Why do I have to uninstall the previous trend micro to get the newest version? That doesn’t seem very safe or smart

I’m confused on why I have to uninstall trend micro to get the newest update?

Question

Closed

education licence

Bonjour, J'ai obtenu Trend micro par le biais de mon travail (éducation nationale en France) je suis professeur. Il est marqué qu'il est gratuit pour nous, j'ai donc renseigné mon mail professionnel et j'ai reçu les trois numéros de licence puisque nous avons accès à trois appareil avec notre offr

Question

Closed

Fraud Buster does not work on my iPad 3. Unable to change settings.

Opened Settings as instructed but cannot change settings.

Problem

Closed

Add DuckDuckGo as Supported Apps for Web Guard

Please add DuckDuckGo browser as Supported App for Web Guard. Making use of the browser's App Tracking Protection requires it to use aocal VPN, this makes it impossible to protect browsing with Trend Micro as it also needs a local VPN for (quite a lot of apps) protection to work.

Idea

Closed

2Degrees & TrendMicro blocking server

TrendMicro & 2Degrees NZ Management need to sort their connection major downtime drop out bb connection trendmicro claim 2degrees insecure server ??? Whats up .. Fix it

Problem

Closed

Access settings

I often get a message on my phone; Check Access Settings "Trend Micro Mobile Security can view and control the screen." warning. What is this? Should I be concerned?

Question

Closed

從中國無法VPN TW伺服器

1.從中國無法連接台灣VPN伺服器 2.連接其他國家VPN也不穩定,容易斷線速度慢

Idea

Closed

AI symbol appearing in Trend Micro app

Why have you included an AI in the Trend Micro app.

Question

Closed

AI

What is AI symbol under my WiFi

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Wifi Protection never starts or runs on MacBooks

repeatedly installed and deleted Trend Micro Wifi Protection from my MacBook Pro/Air (all up to date and running Sonoma).Click on the app - it briefly shows in the task bar and then disappears. VPN settings missing from setting after each install. More frustrating that the product runs fine on my

Question