Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6.6K)

Most Recent

Closed

Posting to Instagram

Since I installed Micro Trend, I get this message everytime ( On Safari and Google Chrome) I try to post to Instagram. Your post could not be shared. Please try again. I can post on my phone but not on my Apple Mac Pro laptop like I used to. When i turn off Micro trend I still can post on Instag

Question

• Mac Security

Closed

Payguard keeps opening pages

When I use Edge to open Amazon AU website, payguard keeps opening the same amazon page again and again, it won't stop. I know there are similiar cases like mine, so I tried solutions provided in other cases, including runing supporttools and update Edge to the latest version, it doesn't work. But th

Problem

• PC Security

Closed

Top 3 Mother’s Day Online Shopping Scam Sites

Mother's Day is almost here. We still have time to shop for the best gifts for our Moms, Aunts, and Grannies. I'm sure you've been eyeing wonderful gifts online plus there are plenty of great deals that are very hard to resist. But don’t let scammers ruin the surprise and fun! In this p

Article

• PC Security

Closed

Webguard becomes disabled

My webguard continues to disable the app leaving my Samsung S22 unprotected

Question

• Mobile Security for Android

Closed

Renewal

on my phone, you keep telling me to renew my subscription and that I have 4 or 5 things to fix. Not able to do and I do not need to renew as already done that So please sort this all out  and let me knowThank youJacqui Dewey

Problem

Closed

It's Game Time: Guess the Word!

What's up, Trend Micro Community?!   Last month, we spotted red flags in the  Spot the Scam games and shared our best practices with our fellow community members. In this month's Community Game Time, we will keep your thinking juices flowing with Word Puzzles. Join, play, and l

Announcements

• PC Security

Closed

AV COMPARATIVES PERFORMANCE APRIL 2022

Antivirus test April 2022 https://www.av-comparatives.org/tests/performance-test-april-2022/ https://www.av-comparatives.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/avc_per_2022_04.pdf

Praise

• PC Security

Closed

Web guard

Web guard keeps turning off. Sometimes multiple times an hour.

Question

Closed

Trendmicro pops up too many messages specially the "Mute mode is off" message

As other users have complained Trendmicro pops up too many messages. For instance I would like to get rid of the "Mute mode is off" message, forever. When I watching a youtube playlist with many short videos I would get that notification very often, e.g. after each video stops. I know there is a

Problem

• PC Security

Closed

Web Guard

Can not turn on as it tells me that this slows down my phone

Problem

Closed

Scammed

My message app has been scammed

Problem

Closed

You cannot perform this action on a system service

I'm trying to allow accessibility permissions for Trend Micro on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ but when I press on Installed Apps the message appears "you cannot perform this action on a system service"

Problem

Closed

Top Phishing Scams of the Week — Citibank, Wells Fargo, Chase, MetaMask, T-Mobile, Binance, and Costco

We are so busy with our online activities and starting to adapt to the new normal in the physical world.  We forget that scammers are working around the clock perfecting their schemes. Don't get scammed!  This week our Trend Micro Check team found a large number of scams. Let

Article

• PC Security

Closed

Android Mobil cihaz koruma Kayıp cihaz Bulma özelliği

Android Mobil cihaz koruma Kayıp cihaz Bulma özelliği ayarlarında sim kart değiştirilirse telefonu kilitleme özelliği aktif ediyorum konum özelliğini açıp kapatinca kendiliğinden devre dışı kalıyor özellik sürekli özelliği yeniden devreye almam gerekiyor otomatik devreye girmesi gerekir ama devre dı

Problem

Closed

Webcam blockage

Trend Micro evidently turned off my webcam during the initial installation (I was queried about whether I wanted to keep hackers from using the camera). Now I cannot be seen by anyone when, for example, I participate in a Zoom meeting. How do I turn the web cam back on? I can turn the camera on and

Question

• PC Security

Closed

can I retrieve data from my TM vault on a windows backup?

I used a windows function to restore the windows operating system because of corrupted start up. The windows restore said that all personal files would be saved. I executed the restore and the computer went on its merry way rebuilding windows. My Trend Micro security did NOT reinstall back to the n

Question

• PC Security

Closed

Subscrição

Minha subscrição desapareceu na play store como faço para renovar em Junho?

Question

Closed

Subscrição

Minha subscrição desapareceu na play store como faço para renovar em Junho 2022?

Question

Closed

Minha subscrição desapareceu para renovar no play srore

Minha subscrição desapareceu na play store para renovar

Problem

Closed

Question

Is Trend Micro active 100% of the time. Is it performing scans, or is this something I have to do manually,

Question